REDISETGOtrickery used in phone order

the redi-set-go cooker is a great product I'm sure, but the order by phone is all done by a talking machine and not a person. The first trick I fell for was accepting the set of cookbooks. I called customer service and they told me what my charge was. It was not on the confirmation E-mail. The only way I can get a refund for the books is the return them in the mail for a credit. That will cause me to pay postage. I should have ordered on-line. At least I would know exactly what I was getting. There is trickery used here to peddle extra stuff to people and no way to cancel the extra items which jack up the amount. I resent being used in this way.

More REDISETGO Complaints & Reviews

• ordered product never received

Margaret Pentecost Aug 27, 2009

I ordered the basic Redisetgo machine and now it turns out that I am signed up for further purchases or recipes which I do not want!

• Ho
    HotelEchoBravo Sep 12, 2009

The item I ordered is not as advertised. I want to cancel my order.

to whom it may concern
    i order a redisetgo last week and have never heard you yall yet on my order can you please let me know how long it will take with your express mail that you have

MICHAEL GRIMES
    #2 GILLIAM AVE
    TEXARKANA TX 75501
    HOME # [protected]
    CELL# [protected]

please help

• Ly
    lynne drake Feb 17, 2010

The second time I used the redisetgo machine the timer know got so hot that when I went to add time to the food I was making the timer twirled around and the plastic melted so now the knob is off and the timer is no good to use! That's only the second time I used it!

• Pe
    PeteL Jun 05, 2010

When I first ordered RediSetGo I thought it was a one time payment for certain items ! They kept sending pans and cookbooks that I never ordered nor wanted anymore. Yet they kept on sending me pans and cookbooks which is mostly BS. How do I stop anymore shipments and charges for sure ?

• Th
    THEY ALL LIE Sep 15, 2010

They just want to get you signed up for all the extra you see if you look down the bottom on the website, I have learned the hard way NEVER call the 800 numbers. This is available on amazon with all the same free item for the same price and no shipping = /
    Shame we didn't know that then, huh?

Ann Nizza Sep 25, 2010

I ordered appliance by phone only wanting the item advertised. The order person was not even a person but an automated recording. I tried to say I only wanted the one item advertised but they kept wanting to include other items. The advertised price was 2 payments of $19.99 plus shipping. When I receive my package I will return the items for full refund as advertised. This really cured me from ordering TV advertised items. This was not the first time I was subjected to this high pressured sales.

• Su
    SUNSHINE Oct 02, 2010

I ORDER A REDISETGO 3 WEEKS AGO NEVER HEARD A THING FROM COMPANY. I FEEL THAT IT'S UNFAIR TO THE CUSTOMER THE YOU DON'T MAKE SURE THEY DELIVER THE PRODUCT. I FEEL THE YOU ALL OWN ME THE TWO PRODUCT AS WELL AS ALL THE DEVICE THAT GOES WITH IT. I SHOULD NOT BE CHARGE AT ALL FOR MY INCONVIENCE. IF YOU DON'T HEAR FOR SOMEONE SOON I WILL TAKE ACTION CONCERNING THIS MATTER. I CAN BE REACH ON [protected]. I NEED THE PERSON WHO OWN THIS PRODUCT TO CALL ME RIGHT AWAY!!!

• Ba
    barbara heaton Oct 13, 2010

i had a hard understanding the phone call.it was not a person on the phone.i will never order again when its not a person.i dont want to be in a club so please take me out please.ms.barbara heaton.

• Ro
    Rose Barber Oct 28, 2010

Did not get everything with product. Ordered TWO Grills and only got full set for one. Missing a SPATULA, MINI-FOOD PAN AND ORGINAL FLAT PAN. HAVE DIVIDED PAN BUT NOT OTHER.

Need to know if it's going to cost extra or if you will send me the items I am Missing with No Extra Charge

• Mr
    Mrmusic1968 Jul 27, 2011

Did not get any of the extra parts with the second one. Paid the extra shipping and handling for the buy on and we will give you another one for the shipping and handling. Rip off. Plus when you get on the phone to order--it is automated and they ask you so many extra questions about buying this or that. Takes a long time to end the ordering process with saying no no no no and on and on.

• Co
    C. Ockert Sep 16, 2011

I was on the RediSetGo website and it had all of my information, before I could see the charges. I didn't finalize an order, I closed the site. This company processed the order, debited my account. I called customer service and got nowhere. I e-mailed, same old line send product back to get a refund less shipping charges. I wonder if I will ever see a product. Long story short. I filed a fraud claim with Bank of America, and canceled my card since I was told a stop wouldn't be good enough. One item of change in the billing and a charge would be debited. This bunch of slugs have started a war with the wrong person. Kathy Mitchell better find a new job.

• Ps
    psstoffgma Oct 05, 2011

Redi-Set-Go; what a crock. The first order I got melted the paint off the cooker; I complained of course and they sent me two more! Broken Knobs can't turn the machine off! Heat settings that burn any and everything put in it. Charges on my credit card (luckily my company notified me before they paid the second and third and fourth and fifth charges). I found out I was enrolled for 'life' in a recipe membership and 'extra' cooking pan scam! No amount of discussion netted the appropriate result. Take your product and @#[email protected]$%&&*!! it!

• Li
    Linda G Boise Nov 13, 2011

When i ordered this I had many of the same complaints as the others, they were pushing items on me and when I said no I received them anyway. I guess I was one of the lucky few I actually reached a human and told them the problem and they started right in with trying to give me something free and then went on to the ti-rad of trying to sell me more. I just would like a book that tells how long to cook things not just "Cathy's meals". Like how long for just a steak, or something simple. Would never recommend to anyone to purchase this item. What a waste of not only my time but my money. Cathy you are a rip off!!!

Janet M. Knapp Jan 08, 2012

I returned (2) RediSetGo cookers plus the extra pans, I had ordered from the television commercial and I purchased one for myself and one for a gift. But I was overwhelmed that the whole set takes up to much room. The extra pans won't stack and there is no place to store them, so I returned them both, the one was never opened because I decided the people that I was going to gift it to, have a small apt. kitchen and could not possibly appreciate it. I returned them both On Dec. 15, 2011 by Federal Express, I had them insured for the $150.00 that I was charged for them. I expected to receive a refund by now, but have not received anything.
    The tracking # is [protected] it was scheduled for delivery in one day. I checked tracking and it was delivered and signed for nearly a month ago. Where is my refund? I don't expect to get the shipping cost refunded but, it should have shipped free to me, since I see ones that have sold for less have gotten free shipping. I would like to contact these people by phone but I have not been able to acquire a phone # as of yet. Please Help! I can not afford to donate $150.00. They have gotten their product back in perfect condition, now I would like them to honor there money back guarantee. My Account # is [protected] and the order # is
    Q088642500019. The address that I returned it to is GT Xpress - Returns 9107 Meridian Way, West Chester, OH 45069 Janet M. Knapp

JosieJune Feb 01, 2012

Like everyone else I was taken in by all the great things this appliance could do in 10 minutes or less. So Sunday night January 29, 2012 I placed an order which was taken by a recorded voice. My two payments of $19.99 turned into one payment of $149. Yes, I asked for several options but could not get a total or a real person so I called first thing Monday morning and they said oh, you have to wait until it appears on their customer status board. Well I carried my computer around all day and the moment it appeared I cancelled it. I called them a few hours later and they said "Oh we are so sorry but it has been processed" and could not be cancelled. The shipping on my bill is $44.80. I asked if it was coming from China by dog sled and was that was why it was so expensive but they refused to answer.
    This company HAS TO BE SHUT DOWN. Is there no one out there that can protect us? I have read that the product is very faulty and just don't want it. They, of course, can't give me a tracking number either so I can be sure to be home to refuse it.