Red Robin Restaurantcustomer service and food quality

Came in to eat lunch on Sept 28, 19 and my daughter ordered a pork sandwich with lettuce buns rather than bread. Not only was the order completely wrong after she received it but when I told our waiter (James), all he asks is, "that's all though, right?" Isn't this the part where he should've apologized? But rather than ask if everything else was OK which it wasn't, he left to make her a new burger but I needed to tell him that we needed utensils, a new batch of fries as ours was cold and sides of ranch for our fries we ordered the first time. I was very irritated at this point and asked to speak with the manager. When he came to our table, again no apology and said he'd bring new fries, utensils and ranch dressings. When he returned, I told him his staff should be ashamed of themselves and that I was embarrassed for them. They do this all day, everyday day and couldn't get why our order and customer service was so poor. He replied, "Ummm, OK." Anyway, it was a huge waste of $48.00. We barely touched our food and were not offered any to go boxes as our waiter was too pissed off at me and it showed. Such a shame! We will NEVER return to this restaurant!

• Updated by Mustangcarrie, Sep 29, 2019

I took a screenshot of your reply and will forward it to the person at Red Robin headquarters who responds to my complaint.

• Updated by Mustangcarrie, Sep 29, 2019

Why would a complete stranger want to get involved with this?

Wtf???

Mu
Sep 29, 2019

Comments

• Mu
      Sep 29, 2019

LOSER LOSER LOSER. James is a loser. He needs to be fired.

Sep 29, 2019

Who is Goateff? I am not responding under that name.Who is this Goateff person. Could he be the loser James? Guess what James. My daughter hates you . She wants me to go back with her father. But he is an even bigger loser than you are. We will never get back. Both of you are losers.

Sep 29, 2019

Goateff is protraying me. I never posted under that name. Only mine. If you see a post byGoateff it is by my loser ex boyfriend James.

Sep 29, 2019

James is a loser. Even my daughter hates him. He is gay and has aids. If Goateff is James I am going to get him fired.He is a loser.

•   Sep 30, 2019

@Mustangcαrrie Unless goateff had a sex change operation, he is a she.

•   Oct 01, 2019

@SubSquirrel Goateff or BEnchboy has always said he's a man. 20 years old, now 21.

Sep 29, 2019

James, you loser. I am going to make your life miserable. I am going to make everyone of your girlfriend break up with you. I am going to tell them that you are gay and have aids.

Sep 29, 2019

See you at work again James. If your manager kicks me out fine. He can kick me out as many times as possible. I am going to keep going to your place of work and make you look stupid. I am going ot embarrass you t work so that you quit if they don't fire you.. You are a loser James. I hate you. So does my daughter. Anyway I am done right now. See you at work James you loser.

•   Sep 29, 2019

Imposter strikes again. Sixteen pages online already with her imposter remarks.