Red Robin Restaurant — customer service and food quality
Came in to eat lunch on Sept 28, 19 and my daughter ordered a pork sandwich with lettuce buns rather than bread. Not only was the order completely wrong after she received it but when I told our waiter (James), all he asks is, "that's all though, right?" Isn't this the part where he should've apologized? But rather than ask if everything else was OK which it wasn't, he left to make her a new burger but I needed to tell him that we needed utensils, a new batch of fries as ours was cold and sides of ranch for our fries we ordered the first time. I was very irritated at this point and asked to speak with the manager. When he came to our table, again no apology and said he'd bring new fries, utensils and ranch dressings. When he returned, I told him his staff should be ashamed of themselves and that I was embarrassed for them. They do this all day, everyday day and couldn't get why our order and customer service was so poor. He replied, "Ummm, OK." Anyway, it was a huge waste of $48.00. We barely touched our food and were not offered any to go boxes as our waiter was too pissed off at me and it showed. Such a shame! We will NEVER return to this restaurant!
I took a screenshot of your reply and will forward it to the person at Red Robin headquarters who responds to my complaint.
Why would a complete stranger want to get involved with this?
More Red Robin Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Red Robin - high price for less then stellar food 
- Red Robin - rude kitchen manager nicki 
- Red Robin - a rude and lazy server 
- Red Robin - food temperature 
- Red Robin - I won't be going back to this location anytime in the future 
- Red Robin International - veggie burgers
- Red Robin International - gourmet burger at henderson red robin
- Red Robin International - food
- Red Robin International - message received by manager
- Red Robin International - bad service