Red Lobster Hospitality / poor service

United States Review updated:

We arrived at Red Lobster and Route 31 in Liverpool New York the waitress was very slow and getting to us and spend all their time working at another party I've 10 or 12 people which other waitresses should have been hired solely for that she never bought us our biscuits are there people had to get our drinks and biscuits we had to ask them we were also promised fresh biscuits to take with us the girl Hannah and never apologized or thanked us or anything in the future if you have big parties you should use waitresses solely for that very disappointed

Al
May 9, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      9th of May, 2019

You act like a child and yet you call a grown woman a girl. Why should they hire someone just for your table because you have 12 people. I feel sorry for the people you had to sit with. Must have embarrassed them.

9th of May, 2019

@buildere If you knew how to read you would see that that was just an estimate. It turns out that there were 14 people in my party. Not 10 or 12. When I got home I got all their names and everything. Then I counted 14 people. The whole point is they should have hired someone just for our table. if they could not do that then they should have called one of the people who were off that day and given us the waitress for the other table that only had a couple. They could have waited for (the other couple) could have waited for the waitress to arrive from home. Since we had more people they should have helped us first . The manager should have told the other couple to come back later as they had a large party, or told them they had to wait because he was going to call someone who had the day off. We had a total of 14 people and they should have hired two people just for our large party. I only asked for one because asking for two would be too much. But anyway even though I did not have a good time the other people did. They said they did not care about the wait time. They enjoyed each other people's company.

19th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 We know how to read legible writing. You don't know how to write.

9th of May, 2019

" Why should they hire someone just for your table because you have 12 people."
    He didn't have 12 people, the other table did. Learn how to read.

9th of May, 2019

@Common sense You learn how to read. It said I've 10 or 12 people.

9th of May, 2019

@Common sense Woah there. where did i say that the other party had 10 to 12 people. i specifically said that we had 10 to 12 people and that they should have a waitress or waiter just for us. The other people that she was with had two people, we had 10 to 12 people I don't know exactly but it was my party that had 10 to 12 people. Why are you defend the waitress. I bet you work for Red Lobster. Actually we had 14 people which is why they should have hired someone just for our table. Well your company did a horrible job and your waitress needs to be fired. Do you know that Ive is the short form of I have. Sorry I should have used the term I have. No wonder you work in fast food. You don't know(or to make sure you can comprehend( DO NOT) know that I've is I have. Well it turns out that I had 14 people in my party now that I counted everyone and made track of who was with my party. They should have hired someone just for our party of 14. Please read my post before bashing and harassing me.

9th of May, 2019

@AIIssa 1963 I think that person was defending you. But you are right. They need to know how to read. You specifically stated that you had 12 people in your party. Or 10-12 people. I have a feeling that common sense is in the sixth grade. That is why he cannot read and comprehend simple English. Anyone knows that you stated that you have 10 -12 people in your party which later turned out to be 14. Maybe i common sense's mother helped him sound out the big words he would not have this issue. But let's lay off of him. He is obviously a child. WIth his lack of reading no way is he over the age of 11.

9th of May, 2019

@AIIssa 1963 So you provided an inaccurate count of people in your party. What a shocker. I'd be careful trying to correct others grammar when you spin out gems like "Why are you defend the waitress". If you speak like poorly subtitled Japanese martial arts movies, its no wonder servers avoided the hillbilly carnival you amassed to go eat at Red Lobster. Also, look up the definition of hire. No one would specifically enter into an employment covenant to staff your goofy dinner party for one instance. What you are looking for is "schedule someone to work a shift". Say it slowly! And, remember: Hooked on Phonics can work for you too!

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

9th of May, 2019

@buildere I already told you that I have 10-12 people. I am not denying this . Nor am I looking for free handouts.

9th of May, 2019

@Common sense More proof that you cannot read common sense. You put HE didn't have 12 people. If you knew how to read yourself you would know that I am female. You don't know the difference between HE and SHE. You do not know that I've is short form for I have. You have no right lecturing anyone. All three of you are losers. Anyways this turned out fine for my friends. They got to talk to one and other. I was bored and hungry and wanted fast service, but what do they care.

9th of May, 2019

@Common sense 610 replies and no complaints. You must have no friends. No wonder you cannot read. You spend too much time on websites and not enough i the real world.

9th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 Common sense 610 replies and no complaints. You must have no friends. No wonder you cannot read. You spend too much time on websites and not enough inthe real world.

9th of May, 2019

@Common sense 610 replies. Get a life.

9th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 That is more proof that it is I, and not common sense that needs to learn how to read. But they are only 11 years old. No wonder.

10th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 How many times did you post that? Can you count how many?

10th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 Let's be honest. You said your party has 10-12 people but in reality 14 ( probably 15- did you count yourself??) And all you said was she spent all her time with another party.

Party in the restaurant business means table of patrons. They may not be having a party or be all that big.

Anyway, the way you wrote your complaint is extremely juvenile and just plain poorly written. It really did look like you wrote the other party had 12 people in them.

You really think shi7 of your friends.

10th of May, 2019

@bearfaer I have"issues" 🙄 with reading comprehension but have trained myself to reread often and look closer for hidden clues within the text. It's hard to use your training when faced with this illiteracy. It's one run-on sentence. It took me a while to get that she had 12ish people in her party because she goes right into the other party. It really DID read like that other party had 12 people.

10th of May, 2019

@buildere My apologies, I misread what she wrote.

10th of May, 2019

@AIIssa 1963 Why are you attacking me? I was defending you. This is what you wrote.

"We arrived at Red Lobster and Route 31 in Liverpool New York the waitress was very slow and getting to us and spend all their time working at another party I've 10 or 12 people"

I assumed you meant Red Lobster on route 31. I assumed you meant Spent all their time working on another party of 10 or 12.

Because of your poor grammar and lack of punctuation I misunderstood what you wrote. To go on this rampage against someone who was trying to defend you shows you have a serious anger issue. I feel sorry for any waitress who has to deal with you.

10th of May, 2019

@Common sense Don't apologize. It's an incredibly long run-on sentence. No one can make head or tails of this in one go.

19th of May, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Huked awn fonix werked fer me.

9th of May, 2019

You honestly believe a business would hire someone specifically for large parties, let alone your party? Your narcissism is staggering. If it weren't for the fact you were paying the bill, I sorely doubt the rest of the party would have been seen with the likes of you. Very sad.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

10th of May, 2019

@Biggus Dickus This moro4 can't count up to 14 without counting heads. How on Earth did she make enough money to afford to take anyone out for dinner?

10th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! My guess is the gift cards she amassed from whining about other service related issues that she was directly responsible for generating. she practices at home in the mirror:
    "I wanna see the manager! me and all my either 10, 12, or 14 people with me are offended."

• Do
      9th of May, 2019

It's obvious that the original poster is looking for a handout here. She can't read, nor can she articulate. If I have said it 10 to 12 times I have said it 14 times. That's for sure.

9th of May, 2019

@Don'tBeAMoron I only said it once. I am not looking for free handouts. You need to learn how to read. What I said was I HAVE. 10 to 12 people in my party. When I got home I took all the names and realized that I had 14 people. Since we had a large party they should have had a waiter or waitress just for our table. Both you and common sense need to learn how to read.

10th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 But you didn't have 10-12 People. You had 14. Great counting.

9th of May, 2019

Common sense. Had 610 replies. NO wonder he cannot read. He had no friends and this site is his life.

10th of May, 2019

@AIissα 1963 What does the information you posted have to do with what is going on? He responded 610times to illiterate snowflakes like you. He obviously CAN read but you obviously can't count to save your life.

10th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Lol, if you are talking about common sense. He cannot read. Just saying. The lady specifically stated that I've 10-12 people, yet that illiterate user said that she claimed the other party ahd 10-12 people. He told me that I could not read when it is him or her that cannot read.

10th of May, 2019

@buildere Well, its hard to show your reading skills when you are forced to read punctuationless drivel. This thing is one long sentence. It's like a runaway train.

10th of May, 2019

Maybe common sense just multitasks better than you do Alissa. We have had absolutely enough of your inability to count to last a lifetime. Or is it two lifetimes?

10th of May, 2019

@Biggus Dickus She can only count to 22 by taking off her shoes and socks, then her top and bra.

10th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! That is a reality I never hope to face. Especially in a restaurant where I previously would have had the expectation of being hungry *shivers*.

10th of May, 2019

Omfg! Is the 1963 the year you were born? JC on a flaming pile of shi7. 56 years old? You are ruining large party restaurant goers lives with your "we had 14 when I thought we only had 10-12." Great counting. FVK you and your we needed our own "waitress" ( meanwhile FVK you and your old white ignorant ways) for our people.

You ignorant, elitist knut.