Having problems with Recourse?

Recourse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 5, 2015. The latest review False Advertising was posted on Jan 4, 2016. Recourse has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. Recourse has resolved 0 complaints.

Recourse Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Recourse Customer Service. Initial Recourse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Recourse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Recourse. Discuss the issues you have had with Recourse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Recourse Complaints & Reviews

Recourse.co — False Advertising

I hired Recourse because I felt that I was too busy to educate myself on the ins and outs of small claim...

RecourseLegal services

On Nov 12th Recourse charged my checking account for $99. My account was cancelled back in Sept but they still insist on charging me for services not rendered. And refuse to reimburse me or cancel. They do not respond to emails or phone calls please intervene to stop this scam.

Recourse.colegal services

I have cancelled this service several months ago but I am still be charged auto debit. Do not use the this is a scam. They will never cancel or refund your money. Please report them to the FTC. As of 12/12/15 they have yet to return my email or return my call. To my dismay I found out this has happened to several people. This is a scam. They will never contact or stop charging your account even after cancelling. I had to file a dispute with my bank and cancel my debit card. If there are similar situations out there cancel your card asap and report dispute to bank and FTC.

Respond

Recourse.coThey didn't provide help with papers

The horrible services and company! I contacted the staff from www.recourse.co. I asked if they could provide help with the papers, because the court would take place in the next month. The manager told me that they would help me with the papers and promised a lot, but in result. I am going to the court and all my papers are in real mess. The company hasn’t provided any support, and everything what they have done till now, was blah-blah. Don’t pay them, because it’s really difficult to get money back from them. Awful company.

Respond

Recourse.coThey charged me for nothing

I saw the ad of the company www.recourse.co, but it was real ###. I decided to try their services, but these scammers took money from me. After that they haven’t provided any services at all. As well as they charged me for the same sum for the next month. WTF? I haven’t subscribed for them. Please, help me to stop these fake charges? And post comments about them.