Recent Car PurchasedSCAM / TRICK of Company selling Cars

M

WOW... I am absolutely Stunned and shocked to how we were TRICKED into buying a car which they sold to us with FALSE information. I am saddened to explain myself as much as I would want to. But I can confidently say that they continued to LIE to us and promised us that the car we purchased would be prepared to us properly - with touch ups and many fixes to inside the car which they said they would do. But that didnt happen at all when we received our car.

They took our money straight away first. They agreed that the car condition would be clean and said that it would be all fixed when we viewed it. I think his name was Yusuf or Sohail - (Description - the guy who wears glasses and dresses with casual tracksuit hoody like clothes, ). And yes this is how they dress, and they have no manners and completely rude. He usually approaches customers in a forceful way.

Overall ...SOOOO many things wrong with them overall. Every comments which have been mentioned here on this website are ACTUALLY true. I am just adding to what they are continuing to do. Unfortunetly i was very gutted to how we were badly tricked at the end!

They lied to us. they tricked us. I find it hard to explain it here at this time.I am stuck with something where i have to spend more money on the car now to do all the fixes myself. it is costing me LOTS.
With so much complains of United Motors Ltd.. Tradiing standards HELP!
They are simply 'COWBOYS' - ROGUE TRADERS!