Receivables Performance Management LLC15:1692 Fair Debt Collection Act

H

Caller ID:
Dunfries VA
[protected]

I've been to several websites and was able to research the following information:

RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC (Collection agency for Verizon Wireless)
1930 220th St SE,
Bothell, Washington 98041
U.S.A.

P.O. Box 768
Bothell, Washington 98041

Other Phones Associated with R.P.M.:
[protected]

They call looking for the first name of an unknown person and the last four digits of a social security number then when you say it's not you and you don't know that person they input your name and number appearing in their caller ID when you call them back and still harass you! I have had this phone number for more than 3 years and live alone, never heard of the person's first name they asked for, and never had a Verizon wireless phone in my life!

I've been on 6 websites all the same story!

They have been sued in Federal Court for Consumer Credit Cause: 15:1692 Fair Debt Collection Act

However, it doesn't have appeared to stop them from their continued violation of the Fair Debt Collection Act because they are a LLC Limited Liability Corporation probably incorporated for a $1!

I am also calling the FCC to complain and encourage all others similarly situated to do so as well:

FCC PHONE: Our Consumer & Mediation Specialists are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET to answer your questions and assist you in filing a complaint. Call toll-free at 1-888-CALL-FCC [protected]) voice or 1-888-TELL- FCC [protected]) TTY.

• Sh
    Sharon Moses Mar 06, 2012

I was not able to pay my debt initially because I did not have all the money that I needed to pay the full balance. RPM allowed me to take care of my debt with payments over time as well as got me a discount.