Rebate-ZoneQualified for rebate, supposedly sent, never received

L

I submitted my rebate with all necessary paperwork. I received an email that I qualified for the rebate and the website I was referred to gave a confirmation # and other legit-looking details. I never received my rebate. It was supposed to be in the form of a $25 prepaid Visa, making it even that much more possible for a scam. I've contacted Linens N Things - they have no contact info for rebate-zone other than the 1-800 number on the website. It's been 2 months since the card was supposedly sent. I am writing a letter to rebate-zone. I don't expect this to end well.

• El
    Elsie Chalem Nov 21, 2008

On 7/20/08 I have sent my $10. rebate offer # H328236
    for Everything Kitchen 17pc, Set-Red UPC#[protected]
    and have attached all the required papers but did not hear from the rebate center.
    Please let me know what should I do to receive this ebate.
    Elsie Chalem

• Gu
    Gudrun Wickland Nov 24, 2008

On 7/30/08 I too sent my papers for a rebate of $10.00 for a 9 .6V CYCLONIC vacuum and never as of now received the rebate.
    Please let me know what should I( do to receive this rebate.
    Gudrun Wickland