Realty Executives Escrow & All City Management Groupscam

X

All City Management Group, contacted me regarding a buyer for my Time Share in Cancun at double the price i paid, I was issued a contract and showing the sales price and that the sale will take place in about 30 days. The had an escrow company contact me Realty Executives Escrow, reportedly out of Madison, WI. They provided me with a password to there site which showed they had already received the funds from the buyer. A few days before I was to close, i received a call stating that the Country of Mexico required that the transfer fees, closing cost and income from the sale be paid to that country up front prior to close. I was given wire instructions to a bank and account in Mexico to wire the funds. I was also provided with a new escrow amount showing that the funds would be refunded to me by the purchaser. Like a fool i wired the funds. This is a SCAM! I have confronted the company which they deny and i have also filed a report with the FBI for international wire fraud, misrepresentation. It is my hope that more people will step forward so that we can stop these 2 companies for stealing money from unsuspecting timeshare owners who are only wanting to get out of a already bad situation with a time share.