Having problems with Realty?

Realty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 8, 2012. The latest review Scam with renting rooms and subleting apartments was posted on Mar 8, 2012. The latest complaint Scam with renting rooms and subleting apartments was resolved on Mar 08, 2012. Realty has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Realty has resolved 1 complaints.

Realty Customer Service Contacts

2017 Anthony Avenue
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Realty Customer Service. Initial Realty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Realty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Realty. Discuss the issues you have had with Realty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Realty Complaints & Reviews

AdulfoScam with renting rooms and subleting apartments

Radulfo provides a rooming service or finding apartments as well so I found him on craigslist and called him for service finding a room. He shows me decatur avenue and says the girl is his cousin daniela and she seems nice and I give her money and move in as well as his fee. So I'm there for 2months paying 150 a week and things are going good next thing you know Daniela and the realtor Radulfo tell me in the last min I have to leave and the lease was giving to a new tenant. But they knew weeks in advance about it but told continued to collect money from me plus the 3000$from the new tenant and do not think they are wrong for that. Then they said radulfo would find me another room didn't want to give me a deposit back either. Its people like this that make me never want to rent a room again or share with anyone I just want a studio if I can afford it. I set out to ny to find security work and thought I could do that renting a room but people are nothing but burdens and pests to me that have to just get in my way.
s

wanted. m me to pay another fee for finding a room. So he sends me on a fake make believe place