Realplayer Superpa 866-420-5832unautherized charges from account

L

have tried to access subscription for a number of years now, have had no access to full services guaranteed.
payments have been continued to be removed from my account, even stopped through my bank, even so they continue.Is there a way to stop this company from withdrawing from my account illegally?

thankyou for your advice.

ANUGRAH KUMAR Apr 17, 2008

I HAVE NO TIME SO CANCELL MY SUBSCRIPTION

• Al
    Alistair Kennedy May 01, 2008

Please cancel this subscrption.

• Wa
    Wal Raithel May 07, 2008

Please cancel my subscription.
    [protected]

• Ow
    Owen Taylor May 11, 2008

REALPLAYER SUPERPA [protected] keeps on charging my credit card account

Christina EIra May 19, 2008

yes, i've got the same problem. How can it be stopped?

shilpa sawant Jul 11, 2008

I want to discontinue my realplayer superpa account

shilpa sawant Jul 11, 2008

I want to discontinue realplayer superpa [protected] account.

• Pl
    plaifa cho Jul 23, 2008

Dear Sir/Miss

Why you site charged money from my credit card each month 4.94$ !!!
    Please give me a reason!!!

best rgds,
    plaifa cho

Sachin Gore Aug 07, 2008

If this subscription is not discontinued I am going to file a F I R in today as I have been bluffed.

• Le
    les.M Aug 07, 2008

thankyou for your advice.

• Tr
    Tran Diep Thanh Aug 11, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam,

As I emailed your company last week but I have receipted any replies and explainations yet. I would like to know the reason why Real Player Supepra took 4.94 USD from my credit card without my approvial. I claimed this with my Bank and it is said that I should contact your company first. Therefore, could you give me your explainations.

Besides this, I would like to cancel and stop to use the Real Player software and programmes of your company. I strongly believe that it is not clear and fair to use this programmes and I do not want it any more. I do hope you usually understand your custemers's concerns.

Thank you vey much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
    Tran Diep Thanh

• As
    ASIF HUSSEIN Aug 18, 2008

i have been charged us$4.94 respond to reason for charge

Joana Aug 21, 2008

I would like to know how to cancell Realplayer superpa [protected] ive been paying 4.94 $ us dollars.
    And i didnt even subscribe or use this thing before.

anun cheechana Aug 23, 2008

To: RN*REAL PLAYER SUPERPA [protected] US

I tell to you for long time ago (on 31/3/2008) to quit your member. Because I never use your service. You can check it.
    But now you billing me again. I notice you to stop billing me for all
    of my life and give my money back about 9.88 US that you billing me for two months.

thanks

Rick Aug 28, 2008

there I call to cancel my contract, was waiting in a que but in 5 minutes they give good service.

Rick.

Rick Aug 28, 2008

Rick

• Lo
    logan broughton Aug 28, 2008

could u please cancell my subscription to realplayersupra thanks you are currently charging me $4.95 US a month

• Mo
    mohd adnan Sep 14, 2008

kredit cad saya awak potong bulan2 tapi untuk apa tu.saya tak dapat apa2 pun.

• Th
    Theerachai A. Sep 18, 2008

I would like to quit your member. Because I never use your service. You can check it.
    But now you billing me again. I notice you to stop billing me for all
    RN Real Player is unfair charge.

thanks

• Ge
    geoff hine Sep 20, 2008

i would like to cancel the *REALPLAYER SUPERPA [protected] USA USD 4.94 as i dont use it please help as it is costing me lots

shan carne Oct 04, 2008

please cancel my subscription to realplayer as i cannot recieve your program sorry it seemed good if you cure problem would reconsider s carne

• Le
    Leonardo M. Caguiat Oct 12, 2008

Regards,

Leonardo

• Ro
    Rob Golding Oct 26, 2008

Either cancel subscription from my Visa to Realplayer Supera [protected] or email instructions to me for doing so - Thanks Rob Golding

• Bu
    budi sulistya Oct 28, 2008

I wont to discontinue my real player superpa 866

• Or
    orn Jan 30, 2009

dear all of you,

I'm inThailand and i register to Superpass my misunderstanding too.
    So oncw i've got billing from my credit card this month. it's take me so angry that Real Player do some tactic to us.

To cancel the register is not diffical. go to step by step hear.
    1 open the real player program, you will see the at the bottom of page say "super pass support" click it..
    2 logging in your acount by click "my acount" you have to remember your username and password that you regised
    3 you will see "cancel or edit your membership setting"
    3 confirm and input your last 4 digit of your credit card ... that's all

hope you all can remenber your username and password to logging in Rale player

with many best regards.
    Orn [TH]

Ritika Padia Feb 26, 2009

I have been receiving this bill for the past few months and DO NOT remember subscribing to this. Please cancel my subscription ASAP.

I DO NOT believe that it is morally right to start charging a subscription without the consent of that party. I WILL be CANCELLING ALL PAYMENT AUTHORITY for this amount to be taken out per month.

$4.95 USD per month is not much, BUT it is the principal of the matter. USD subscription? I AM IN India. I request a written explanation as to HOW and/or WHY this has occurred.

And credit the amount to my credit card as it is wrongly charged to my card.
    with regards

Ritika Padia Feb 26, 2009

The debit to my credit card of USD 4.94 on every 1st of month for REAL PLAYER SUPERPA and USD 6.95 on every 17th of the month for UNLIMITED MOVIES.

Please note that this I have not subscribed on continuous basis, please

1. remove me from such subscription with immediate effect
    2. also arrange to credit the amount of last 3 month to my credit card for incorrect debits.

• Fa
    farhad ahadi Mar 02, 2009

I don't know what i am been charged for by this company ! all i did few months ago was just asking a question about the realplayer through an email, and i don't know what to do now !

• So
    soe kunn hmi Mar 10, 2009

yeas true. even thou i do not wanted to, they keep on charging. I want to stop...I want to stop

• Cw
    cw higgins Mar 27, 2009

stop taking money out of my bank account. I am dropping my internet account, so I don't need this anymore.

• Ag
    AGray Apr 06, 2009

I have cancelled my subscription in January 2009 reason being that I was not able to open the programs however you are still billing me, please cancel my account and reimburse me the monies due to me.

Your response would be appreciated

• Al
    AlanBaker Apr 14, 2009

IcancelledmyRealaccountlastmounth.Whyamistillbeingcharged

• Ga
    GAUTAM M.SULE Apr 26, 2009

I HAD ALSO SUBSCIBE FOR REAL PLAYER AND THEY DEBIT TO MY SBI CREDIT CARD.I WANT TO CANCELL THE MEMBERSHIP ON THEIR GIVEN CONTACT NO. BUT I AM NOT GETTING REPLY.

GAUTAM M.SULE
    AS-4/9, SCHEME-III
    KALYANPUR HOUSING COLONY
    P.O.CHELIDANGA
    ASANSOL-713304

SBI CARD No.[protected]

• Lo
    lolita May 25, 2009

REALPLAYER SUPERPA charged me again for smething I dont even have on my comp what can I do about it costs me 6.45 each time

• Ju
    julie Gibbs Jun 16, 2009

I would like to cancell realpayer as i am not sure what it is and i am being charged for it.
    not happy at all please contact me to explaine how i can remove this serviceand stop paying for his product i don't want
    julie gibbs [protected]@bigpond.com.au

john carolan Aug 02, 2009

listne mate i emailed you before and am doing it again IMMEDIATE unsubscription or i will take it further

• As
    Ashok01234 Aug 15, 2009

Dear Sir, <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    I had used once for free which was for 15 days in the beginning after that I never download yr product then why you charging every month. Secondly, I never confirmed that I will use your product after free period or further in future.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    I am really upset and will go up to any extent for such activity, why you have charged and charging every month from my credit card which information was provided to you after yr demand for my authencity and nothing else.<br /><br />
    1. RN. Unlimited Movies [protected] @ USD 6.95 or ( Rs 330.26)<br /><br />
    2. RN. Realplayer Superpa [protected] @ USD 4.94 or (Rs 239.19)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    I request you to please stop charging and reverse my all charged money immediately to my account otherwise being an advocate family I will take this matter into court and will claim with compound interest with other charges...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    I think my message is very clear to you.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    Please give me your confirmation through mail asap to my email id: [protected]@rediffmail.com<br /><br />
    Ashok Kumar Singh

• Dw
    dwi adang iskandar Oct 07, 2009

My name Dwi Adang Iskandar, my VISA number [protected]. I would like to quit your member, because I never use your service...you can check it.
    I notice you to stop billing me for all.

• can you please cancell rn realplayer superpa [protected] because I dont know why you are taking money out of my credit card I dont use anything form you. if not the bank will be looking in to this . thank you.

Sheikh A. Rahman Jul 23, 2010

I want to discontinue my realplayer superpa account, please cancel this subscription.