Reality Networkers.comScam

V

Does anyone have any experience with this program. Is it a scam? I supposedly have over 340 in my downline, but have yet to receive any of my promised commissions. They do not respond to emails for support. Help.

• Tarcisio Santos de Salles Dec 14, 2014

I'm in the plan since some months and now have up to 200 downline members. Only one with his life time fee paid. Users need at least 5 downline effectively active with their basic fee payment. Few instants ago I tried access to site and there was some problem I want to believe only technical I just reported them by email with attached picture.

• Deepakraj sharma Apr 23, 2011

I have joined to this web site and after joining i have earned 220 USD within 2 months and more than 500 associates. i have designed an part time jobs Web site too. www.justearnit.in, Please contact me for income proof.

• Man Of Truth Feb 21, 2011

Mate, to get a commission, your downline mmbers neeed to pay $25.