RealEstateIndia.com Logo

RealEstateIndia.com

Having problems with RealEstateIndia.com?

RealEstateIndia.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 29, 2014. The latest review company sent me fake papers was posted on May 29, 2014. The latest complaint company sent me fake papers was resolved on May 29, 2014. RealEstateIndia.com has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. RealEstateIndia.com has resolved 1 complaints.

RealEstateIndia.com Customer Service Contacts

+91 11 4567 9601 (International)
33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi
India - 110015

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RealEstateIndia.com Customer Service. Initial RealEstateIndia.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RealEstateIndia.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RealEstateIndia.com. Discuss the issues you have had with RealEstateIndia.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RealEstateIndia.com Complaints & Reviews

RealEstateIndia.comcompany sent me fake papers

I searched for apartment in India, and the website www.realestateindia.com provided a lot of necessary info. I found one apartment, and it was what I needed. I tried to reach the agents, but almost all the time the phones were busy. Finally, I contacted the agent and she promised to provide papers by email. I received it recently and I found a lot of errors and misleading info. I refused to buy from them, coz it was too dangerous for my business. They provided suspicious and misleading papers. Be aware and better avoid this company.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• RealEstateIndia.com's response · Sep 29, 2017

Hello Serren

As we have record in our database, we had already resolved your issue at the time of you posted complaint here. so kindly mark the resolved tag at the complaint or remove the complaint.

Thanks,
      RealEstateIndIa Team

• RealEstateIndia.com's response · Oct 25, 2018

Thanks to mark Resolved .

1 Response
    • Pa
      paramjeetkaur Sep 26, 2014

Dear Serren,

We are very sorry for your bad experience with ExportersIndia.com. Please send your contact details (Phone number or email id) on our Facebookpage (https://www.facebook.com/ExportersIndia) private message or you can submit it here : (http://members.exportersindia.com/feedback.htm) to us. So, that we can help you to resolve your problem quickly!

Thank you ExportersIndia.com Support team