7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Retail Stores

Real Canadian Superstore / canadian springs water 1.8 liters

You have a deal that says if you buy 3 Canadain Springs large waters you get the deal so that is all well and good. The problem is you never have it in the store for weeks and weeks this goes on and when I justed asked the lady when today it's supposed to be in she snapped at me saying "I don't know when" I have seen it in other stores across the board just not your North Van store where I live. I have asked to talk to the Manager and Ed said" he didn't know what happened they missed the delivery again" and how is this okay again? How simple is it to make an order from this company and fulfill it? I suggest maybe just stop selling it if you can't figure it out each bottle is a $10.00 deposit. Each store has different stickers for the bottles. Please look into this and make it right.

• Updated by mtop, Mar 07, 2019

Yeah, who are you and why are you on my thread at all? Or is it what trolls do no matter what? You have ZERO ideas of my attitude and zero idea of what business actually is obviously but here is an idea "go [censored] yourself"! please and thank you so much for your co-operation in this matter that has NOTHING to do with you at all.

• Updated by mtop, Mar 08, 2019

WOW seriously kids this is how you talk online to people? WFT is wrong with you guys you have no life so you go on threads to troll people LOL LOL LOL wow grow the [censored] up and seriously find other ways to spend your time or not maybe this is how you get off on life lol. One must wonder how old you guys are and who is responsible for teaching you how to act? LOL. Needless to say your [censored]s who troll Real Canadain superstore threads LOL LOL LOL I hope it's all you think it is and more lol. Now I am going to ignore trolls cause that is what most people online do. Have a great day and do show the world the [censored]s you have become we all love to hear it daily. AS for Real Canadian superstore, this is the people you let speak on your behave? Really? wow

Mt