Reader's ChoiceScam and cheating

L

They have taking money out of my account three times a month since october. I didn't realize what was going on because of the chaos of my home business, a new baby and many other things going on. IN four months they have scammed me for over $700. IN the last week I've been hung up on three times by this company. Just tonight when I told the guy I was contacting a lawyer he actually said, 'get real' before hanging up on me. I went to the bank and canceled my debit card. I'm worried also about collections. I've been getting magazines and bills for them that I NEVER ordered. I don't know what to do. When I called the 800 number it went to an automated voicemail.

• Fr
    Francie A Simonson Sep 17, 2018

I am in collections for $1, 493.05 for a Walmart Card and magazines I never signed up for. Total thumbs down. I hate Walmart.

Comments