RayIdeal image fraud

R

Ideal image keep saying that they guarantee permanent hair removal, advertising on the radio every 10 minutes screaming yes that is your solution!!! Listening every day the same commercial I really believed that it was true. Therefore I went there for consultation.
The consultant told me that this was a lifetime guarantee and if I did need to come back in the future I would have to pay an additional 10% with this sign on, though she stated that I most likely wouldn’t need the follow-ups because the 5 treatments would get rid of most of the hair. I would get 5 treatments, and 4 follow-ups. ###, I pay them $4000 and results were staggering. They did not remove any hair at all, they killed hair pigment and my hair is white and looks ugly. I went back asking for additional treatment their response was, you have to pay $400.00 for every session.WOW I said where is your guarantee??? And lady said sorry it is hard to treat your type of hair.
Bottom line is that Ideal Image did not represent themselves in an honest fashion, false advertisement lifetime guarantee and that all hair growth would be gone after 5 treatments! Obvious fraud . The lawsuit will be filed. I ll suit them for fraud .

More Ray Complaints & Reviews

Samraven May 23, 2014

I am interested as well

Samraven May 23, 2014

I am interested as well. I live in Asheville

• Je
    jerfore Dec 20, 2012

interested in filing a lawsuit as well

• So
    Soonerfan3 Dec 04, 2012

Did you ever file a lawsuit? I am thinking about doing one as well, and wanted to know the outcome? THanks

• De
    DElliott2011 Sep 30, 2011

if anyone is truely interested in sueing i will look into it here in Illinois. Email me if you are [email protected] I will be going after them on my own if noone else wants to do a class action law suit. I am so tired of hearing their adds on the radio.

• Ve
    vegas.lv Sep 21, 2011

One word for u Jenifer Seda from Summerlin -BUCKHEAD. nothing but money in her head. Never deal with her she's a total racist and moneyfaced. After she gets what she wants she doesn't care anymore I don't know why companies allow such kind of Plastic people work for them. Her brains or shall I say no brain at all, her head is big as a penny. Ideal image doesn't really care about their patients they only care about making money so heads up!

• Sh
    shellsbells Apr 18, 2011

I had the worst luck there...the girl that sold me the package, was young, uneducated about the company and how the laser worked. I thought it was a pushy processs and then the results have not been what she promised. I wouldnt tell anyone to go to the place-its a totally fraud.

• Ho
    Houndlady Mar 30, 2011

I am in Asheville, NC and would like. to know if any of you had success with laser @ any other chain like Ideal Image?

• Na
    natdog300 Feb 17, 2011

Same thing with us,
    Paid a lot of money thinking it would be covered for a liftime and now being told oh you have to pay a new fee
    They havn't done what thye said they would and with all thier different reps treat differently every time.
    I google law suit to see if anyone has started a class action

• Mi
    michelleraynor Feb 10, 2011

I have had to same issues... anyone ready to sue? let me know. email me at [email protected] please!

• Tr
    trickedbyidealimage Sep 11, 2010

would you write a fallow up on your case? I recently fell for their scam :( After she lied and tricked me I signed up a contract. I wanted to have only my underarms and ended up including upper lips. I have bee waxing for a long time and I had just waxed about a week ago, and I said I like to wait for at least 2 weeks before first treatment since this was a free consultation anyway. She said NO. therefore thinking that I will be paying for a treatment I did not have if I dnt have it at that time. Anyway, when I came home I felt ripped off and called her, she did not returned my calls. I did research on Missouri laws on contracts and I realized I have three day to cancel a contract and get a full refund. Next day I and my husband call her many times left messagaes and finally she called back and she said she will contact the coorparation to cancel my contract. But When we remined "the Law", She said It is only if you havent had any treatment. What a SCAM. Now that I read all these complaints, I think she will not be reached from now on!

Have you had a law suit againts them?

Thanks

Martin G May 05, 2010

I agree. Ideal Image has falsely represented themselves. They told be it was a life time guarantee and assured me that I would lose all my hair. I've been going to them for three years religiously and do exactly what they asked of me. I have not had sun in three years and don't ever miss appointments. I have undergone so much pain and I still have the same amount of hair. After speaking with several employees who requested anonymity they have told me that many times they allow people to purchase package that they know will never be successful with the treatment. I am seriously looking into legal action.