rare DVD classicsFraudulent company

F

On February 9, I ordered 3 DVD's for Electric Dreams. Total: $56.80. They charged my account immediately. After 14 days (their stipulation) of not receiving them, I went to their website to contact them and the email is defunct. I do not see a phone numbere listed, and my order information sheet lists no contact address or information anywhere. I don't order that much on the internet, so I did not suspect this company until it was too late. Why hasn't their website been closed down? As I'm writing this, more people are potentially buying these fraudulent DVD's! Why haven't they been charged with criminal charges? I don't get this!!!