Rapunzel Hair Salon MiamiThiefs copied my content from my website

Hello

Stay away from this salon. We are a salon in NY, and Rapunzel copied pages from our website, and passed them off as theirs. We have contacted our Top Internet Law Firm, and are taking legal action against them.

I just want everyone to know what type of people you are dealing with. If they are stealing my web writings and trying to pass it off as their own, God knows what other type of tricks these people are playing. They have copied a lot of our ideas, trying to push them as the best hair extensions salon, when all they are is copycats.

Why go to a copycat, I am sure there are better hair extension salons in Miami. The other ones are not copycats. Feel free to post your reviews of Rapunzel Hair Salon Miami here.

Everyone needs to know that the a few pages of the website they use is copy written by our firm, so do not believe what you read about them. Do your research and read other reviews, before going to this hair salon in Miami, Florida.

Our legal team is in process of having their website put down, and a damage suit is pending if the site does not remove the content immediately.

rapunzelmiami
rapunzel hair extensions salon
rapunzel miami
rapunzel extensions
rapunzel hair extensions

• Ra
    Rapunzel Studio Jul 20, 2009

I own a business that they have ripped off as well. Everytime I make changes to my site, I have noticed that they have made similar changes, I agree, this is the most unproffesional behavior. We are getting ready to move forward with legal action as we have documented all changes & who has been to our site.

I do believe this person as the exact sdame situation is haapening to my website as well.

• Pl
    Play Nice Jul 13, 2009

Who are you and where is your website that has been ripped off? Are you a shill for someone who has a personal grudge against this salon?