rangtwice.comreverse phone lookup

R May 23, 2019

My previous complaint about this company wasn't posted so i wanted to report this again.

The website rangtwice.com is becoming irritating since they haven't respond to my request, about a month now.

They posted my phone number and name on their website without my consent.

I guess I have the rights to request to them to remove my number since the information written in there was malicious and false accusation.

I hope the owner of rangtwice.com were able to read this complaint and take action.

• Updated by Rosario Santos · May 23, 2019

I am looking for a way out to remove false information given by an unknown user on their website. I used their contact form but no response yet coming from their admin.
    My phone number and name was on their reverse phone lookup thing but with malicious and false accusation.

• Updated by Rosario Santos · May 23, 2019

I tried to share this complaint on twitter but when i open the link, it says Page Not Found.
    I wish i can get the attention of twitter users to help me resolve my issues with this website.