Randy L. Reitz — fraudulent billing
my credit card has two items listed on the billing and I can find no purchase associated for those amounts.
Trans action date 10/10 ref # 8133 Microsoft *store Bills.ms.net WA in the amount of $423.94
Trans action date 10/12 ref # 8911 Microsoft *store Bill.ms.net. WA in the amount of $370.97.
Neither of these can be explained to me as to what they are or should be.
More Randy L. Reitz Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter