ramey chev -princeton,WVpoor service

I HAVE MADE SO MANY COMPLAINTS TO EVERY COMPANY TO DO WITH MY 2006 CHEV COBALT.I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING IT OVER AND OVER. MY CAR STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS NOT LONG AFTER I BOUGHT IT NEW. I WAS GOING DOWN THE ROAD AT NIGHT AND STARTED TO MOVE MY STEERING WHEEL AND EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE CAR SHUT DOWN.THEY CHANGED OUT THE IGNITION SAYING THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY CAUSE. THEN I HAD MY HEATER FAN START SCREAMING, THEY OILED IT AND THEN OF COURSE HAD TO REPLACE IT.
NOW THE REAL PROBLEMS BEGIN ANFD I'VE DECIDED IT IS ALL A STEERING COLUMN/COMPUTER PROBLEM. THIS WAS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED FROM ANOTHER CHEVROLET DEALER WHO SAID THEY HAD HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM AND COULD HAVE BEEN QUICKLY RESOLVED HAD THEY HOOKED IT UP TO A BOX.
NOW I AM JUST SO IRRITATED I WANT THE COMPUTER PART CHANGED AND THIS ALL OVER WITH. I HAVE HAD SERVICE CALLS, E-MAILS, AND PHONE CALLS OVER THESE ISSUES. THEY KEPT SAYING TO BRING IT IN WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING.
MY POWER STEERING LIGHT CAME ON-IREAD THE MANUAL IT SAID TAKE IT STRAIGHT IN.I HAD TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT AND THE POWER STEERING DID QUIT WORKING. MY HUSBAND TOOK IT IN THE NEXT DAY . MY STEPSON FOLLOWED HIM AND THE BACK LIGHTS WERE GOING NUTS.THE GAS CAP LIGHT COMES ON-THE RPM DIAL JUMPS LIKE A WIPER BLADE-THE GAS HAND HAS DONE THE SAME THING-THE AIR BAG LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON-THE STARTER STICKS LIKE YOU ARE HOLDING THE KEY ON-THE SPEAKERS IN FRONT WORK RANDOMLY.-THE SIGNAL LIGHTS STARTED HUMMING AND THE STARTED BLINKING RANDOMLY-THE TRUNK BUTTON ON THE DASH STOPPED WORKING FOR A WHILE. THESE ARE THE THINGS I AM THINKING OF NOW, BUT WHAT I CANNOT GET THEM TO UNDERTAND IS THAT THIS ONLY HAPPENS FOR SECONDS OR A FEW MINUTES OR AT NIGHT. I AM REALLY FED UP WITH FACT THAT I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY TO GET THESE ITEMS FIXED-E-MAILS, PHONE CALLS, SERVICE APPTS, AND I WANT MY CAR FIXED. I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO LET MY WARRANTY RUN OUT. I AM JUST SO UPSET WITH THIS DEALERSHIP I AM READY TO TAKE IT WHERE I NEED TO HAVE THE PROBLEM FIXED. I HAVE HEARD FROM OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY TRY TO GET OUT OF WARRANTY WORK, AND ACTUALLY ALSO KNOW THIS FROM AN ISSUE WITH MY SON WHO BOUGHT A USED NISSAN WITH A WARRANTY AND HAD TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM. THEY REFUSED TO DO THEIR DUTY THERE ALSO. THE REPAIRMAN TOLD US HE WOULD WRITE UP PAPERS TO STATE THAT THE PROBLEM WAS INDEED A WARRANTY ISSUE. I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM AS I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH THIS DEALERSHIP.