Complaints & Reviews

Unpleasant!

Staff and facility was pleasant enough, but Dr. Pavone was rough and rude to the people around him. He seemed fine with me (because I was paying him), but I feel bad for his staff, whom he doesn't treat very well.

• Ge
    georgergin Mar 20, 2010

I saw Dr. Pavone. he was great. rude to his staff???? your first concern should be that he makes sure you are medically treated right. i found his assistants to be happy. joking with me to put me at ease. Dr. pavone came in all smiles and professional. I could see his staff respects him greatly. BUT, if an assistant made a mistake during MY surgery, I'd want the surgeon to quickly correct him or her. It's surgery after all, a mistake there can be very serious.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices