Ram SurveyPayment Request Failure

This company is fully fake. They do not pay a single penny for any survey. Now a days they have removed all contact numbers from website. The up-liners are absconding and not responding their phone calls. The strange thing is that they have given their PAN no. and registration certificate on web which is showing Indian Govt. stamps, which is very illegal. I think writing to much about this company is wastage of time. Please be aware of this company and its agents.

• Mm
    M Md Faruk Jul 20, 2011

Another fraud survey company www.surveyindia.us this is fraud company i have purched 7 IDs now company fraud in june collects huge money its runaway now www.surveryindia.us site is not open this survey company fllyaway. Now i request u all Don't belive this fraud Companys

• Pr
    pradeep401 Jul 15, 2011

HALLO! first thing I want to know your full adress and email adress. I want to join Erechargelife.com, If I join with you then what is your position in this MLM? iwant to know .I also like to know whether you will give me a power leg or not, 2nd thing is that, will you provide me registration pin+topup pins for my downlines which i shall build? If yes then repply to me through email. my email id is [email protected]
    waiting for your repply.I am from Siddharthnagar(up).

jaideep01 Jul 02, 2011

mera pesa lota do...salo tum log apne garibi pesa lut k dur karoge...

• Ta
    tassavur Jun 28, 2011

saali ghatiya co, ne marwa diya behn chod ek ka baap ek fraud hai bhossi ka

• Fa
    FARAZ UDDIN Jun 18, 2011

MAINE 5DAYS Payment Request ramsurvey kO transfer KR RAHAHO PAR ab tak PAR MARI Payment Request NAHI GAE

• Mo
    MOHD.SULTAN Jun 18, 2011

RAMSURVEY FRAUD NAHI TO AUR KYA HAI . JO PIN TO BECHTI HAI LAKIN SURVEY KE PAISE NAHI DETI KYONKI MAIN BHI IS KA SHIKAR HOON (IT IS JUST A ONLY FRAUD AND ONLY COMPANY)

• As
    asher0712 Jun 09, 2011

Today I have realised that MEN were fool, is fool and will be fooled. The Ram survey is just not an exception, many such fraud company came and dissappeared, still we haven"t learnt a lesson. Pawan Rai

• Ra
    raj arya Jun 09, 2011

ager koi is company ko frod nahi maan raha hai to plz mujhko ye bata de ki pnb bank main transfer ki hui rakam (3500) kab tak aaygi mujhko 2 munth ho chukay hai meri payment kab tak mujhko milagi.
    ager nahi mili to frod company samjh ker isko chood dunga...

• Ak
    AKHAND SINGH Jun 08, 2011

maine 20 may ko ramsurvey me 2000 ka transfer mara tha...ab tak mujhe koi paisa return nahi mila hai...
    ye paisa kab tak send karagi...mera name akhand singh hai...

• Ak
    akhand pratap singh Jun 07, 2011

maine 20 may ko transfer mara tha ab tak mujhe koi paisa nahi mila hai...kya kar rehay ye ramsurvey...i m akhand pratp singh//my ph, , no.[protected]

• Da
    danishkhan Jun 06, 2011

BHAI MUJHE RAM SURVEY KE BANK TRANSFER KA EK PROOF DE DO... KISI SALE KE MUH PE MARNA HAI...

• Pa
    patelharsh Jun 01, 2011

this compny is fake...so don`t weast ur money...

anu5678 May 23, 2011

I am with Ram survey for the last three months i gave the request for the transaction on 15th april but till date i have not received the money in my bank account. So please be aware of Ram Survey i think its fraud. There are a lot of people saying company is not paying anymore that is why all the payments are on hold and that is the only reason why they are selling their pins at a discounted rate