RaceTraccustomer service

Am Aug 24, 2019 Review updated:

Went in and purchased 2 drink and 2 tamales, on Saturday August 24 @ about 230pm. My son was paint for the items and at first handed the girl a $10 bill after he handed her the bill told her that please hand it back to him that he was going to pay with a $20 bill cause he needed the $10 bill, she then took the $20 charged the items and never returned the $10, he then explained to her that she gave him the change but never the $10 bill back, she then went to the cash register and returned his bill and told him get out of here don't ever come back. First she had an attitude, second why get mad cause she was wrong and all he asked was for his money. The disrespect of her saying things like that in front of clients is bad for buisness. The attitude was unacceptable I wish I would of got her name, I believe she was assistant manager cause she was checking in a delivery and then she came to register cause there was a lot of customers.

Comments

• Na
      Sep 02, 2019

RaceTrac 2368
    For the last three visits to this station, I have had to go into the station to get a receipt. I have made a complaint about the same matter. You pump your gas, no paper to get receipt, you go inside and there is a long line and you have to wait until they print you a receipt. They is a inconvenience when I have to go inside. It probably only take a few minutes to refill the pump with paper. The ladies there, seem as if they didn’t care when you told them there were no paper in pump. Please look into the matter.