R-MINE BRIDALSTAY AWAY FROM R-MINE (ARMINE) BRIDAL

Feb 20 I went to there store to try on Bridal Dresses and they can only show me a couple so I tried on 1. I like the dress and before making any decisions, I asked them how much the dress is, Natalie the saleslady said it is $1, 000. So I told her that my wedding is coming up and I am leaving the country March 10th. She went outside and talked to the owner Armine and Natalie went back to tell me that they can for sure have the dress ready BEFORE I leave for they have the owner is a seamstress and they have other seamstress that works there overtime. So I told her I still have to go to other places that I made appointments with Friday & Saturday. I called them the next day and made an appointment for 3pm. I tried on the dress and then asked her what's the best price she can give me then she asked me what's the most i am willing to spend for the dress. I told her $1, 500 so she said she will talk to the owner since I am paying cash. The owner came in and said, they will give me the dress for $900 + alterations & NO tax and total will be $1, 500. We agreed on the price and they promised someone will call me Mon-Tue to let me know when to come in for my 1st fitting. Thursday came & NOOBDY called so i called them and they told me to come March 10th for my 1st fitting. I almost fainted! After getting so mad she said ok come tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm. I went there & NOTHING was done with the dress! And the owner said there's NOTHING they can do because I DON'T HAVE A FIGURE!

Resolution Sought: I WANT TO BE REFUNDED $600 FOR THE ALTERATIONS THAT WERE NEVER MADE & AGREED UPON PURCHASE. MY DRESS IS IN THE SEAMSTRESS UNTIL NOW AND MY WEDDING IS COMING UP! I AM STUCK WITH THIS DRESS NOW & HOPEFULLY, R-MINE WON'T DO THIS TO ANYBODY AGAIN! IT IS STRESSFUL ENOUGH TO PLAN A WEDDING.
Date Problem Started: 2/21/2009
Date of Transaction: 2/21/2009
Amount in Dispute: $600.00
Invoice Number: 0000
Complaint Type: Gen. Service Issues
Product or Service: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE! BAD OWNERSHIP & MANAGEMENT!

• Ls
    LSERRA Feb 28, 2010

I HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS WITH R-MINE

DON'T GO TO R-MINE!
    I came to this store and bought a 3, 700 USD bridal gown.
    The girls were very nice because they wanted me to buy the dress. After I bought the dress, nothing was as they promised. The dress arrived 2 weeks later even though they promised that it would be on time. They never reimbursed me the shipping fee.
    They changed the rules about paying for the dress and they raced the alteration fees. Also, I had to go to the store + 4 times to have the dress altered because they would not change it as agreed and I lost a lot of my time.
    Finally, I asked them to do the train in a way that it took them 3 times and still I had to go to another alteration place event though I paid them 400 USD.
    I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS STORE EVER AGAIN!!!
    REALLY BAD ATTENTION ONCE THEY SELL YOU THE DRESS.
    I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO BUT I FELT IT WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE WHEN IT SHOULD BE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY REFUND FOR THE ALTERATIONS THAT WAS NOT FINISHED IE. THEY PROMISED TO GIVE ME STRAPS FOR THE DRESS AND TOO MANY OTHER THINGS AND THIS NEVER HAPPENED.