Menu

reviews & complaints

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Quik Kill Pest Eliminators at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Quik Kill Pest Eliminators has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Quik Kill Pest Eliminators. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Quik Kill Pest Eliminators reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators I hired Quik Kill to get rid of the mice in my house 'cause I was preggers and had a 6-year-old around

I hired Quik Kill to get rid of the mice in my house 'cause I was preggers and had a 6-year-old around. We always saw mice runnin' 'round, so I called 'em up. The guy came over and sprayed some liquid on the windows and doors, inside and outside. He also set up these boxes with food for the mice to eat and take back to their hideout. Supposed to kill 'em off, but it didn't work. One night, while me and my newborn were snoozin', a mouse was crawlin' on us! I called 'em up and texted the person I signed the contract with, but they didn't give a damn. They ignored me and said I gotta pay another $189 before they'll help. Now, we got these annoying flies and gnats all over the place, bitin' us 'cause of the spray they used. This company's a total scam! They make ya think they'll help, but they just take your money and don't do squat. Don't waste your time or cash on 'em!

Read full review of Quik Kill Pest Eliminators
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators The main thing I wanna say is that I had a problem with Quik Kill Pest Eliminators, Inc

The main thing I wanna say is that I had a problem with Quik Kill Pest Eliminators, Inc. I hired them to get rid of fleas in my house, but they didn't do a good job. I had them come out three times, but the fleas are still there. It's like they didn't do what they promised in the contract. I told them I was done with their service and asked for a refund. I ended up finding another exterminator. It's not fair that I have to pay for a job that they couldn't do right. The stuff they used didn't kill the fleas, it just made them weak. I've used other exterminators before and they were able to get rid of the fleas in one treatment. It's not right that Quik Kill is making me stay in the contract and taking my money when they can't do the job right. They don't care about the customers. They don't listen when we're not happy. The most important thing is that their product should work, not just the number of treatments they do. That's why I don't understand why the fleas are still alive, especially when it's not a big infestation. I don't wanna ruin their reputation, I just want them to be honest and admit their mistakes.

Read full review of Quik Kill Pest Eliminators
Hide full review

Is Quik Kill Pest Eliminators legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Quik Kill Pest Eliminators as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Quik Kill Pest Eliminators stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Quik Kill Pest Eliminators should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Quik Kill Pest Eliminators achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Quik Kill Pest Eliminators. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Quikkill.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Quikkill.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Quik Kill Pest Eliminators, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Quikkill.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The quikkill.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Quik Kill Pest Eliminators protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Quik Kill Pest Eliminators customer experience

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators, as reported by numerous dissatisfied consumers, has encountered a range of issues that raise concerns about their services. Customers have expressed frustration with the company's ineffective pest elimination methods, as pests often reappear shortly after treatment. Additionally, Quik Kill Pest Eliminators has been criticized for their poor customer service, with many complaints citing unresponsive staff and difficulty in scheduling appointments. Furthermore, some customers have reported damage to their property during the extermination process, highlighting a lack of professionalism and care. These recurring problems indicate a lack of reliability and competence, making Quik Kill Pest Eliminators a questionable choice for pest control solutions.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Quik Kill Pest Eliminators contacts