Quickprofitkit.comunauthorised withdrawal of funds

I would like to bring to INNOCENT people attention that the QUICKPROFITKIT.COM is a SCAM!!! They took $87.39 out of my credit card when I signed up for $2.95 TRIAL. There was NO cancellation or even a coolingoff period, or even an EMAIL ADDRESS if you have any questions. I cannot believe this that I fell for it! It looked legit since it appeared on a email address. SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE to these scammers. If it sounds too good to be true! well then it has to be a SCAM!! The Gov should arrest these people before they wreck more lives!!

• Ki
    KincaidBK Nov 08, 2009

I still can't believe we fell victim to this scam, and it absolutely is just that...a SCAM. It's the same story as others who have posted here. They charge you $1 for a trial membership and, in super fine print tell you if you don't cancel the membership in 48 hours they'll charge you $80 for the full membership. They don't give you a contact number in the confirmation email so you can cancel the membership. Only once the charge shows up on your bank account do you finally get a phone number for these people.

Please be aware, the product is a scam and this group is absolutely preying on desperate people.

StupidMe_TX Nov 13, 2009

SCAM!!! I am too fall for this SCAM.

Let take action and report this company to the BBB ... I hope for the good outcome and wish for the worst.
    These SCAMs next generation will pay for it.

Contact BBB at:

I had already done mine, please take your action.

StupidMe_TX Nov 14, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!! Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

Their "Offical" internet complaint reply message alone can tell these people are SCAMS... Note: "we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process." Where is the refund for the non-existing trial??? And DARE you not to cancel my trail.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
    I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?

• El
    elaine Sanderson Nov 14, 2009

I too can't believe I fell for it for it. I thought that it was safe since it mentioned Google only to find there was no connection.When I read the fine print I sent an email to customer relations cancelling but they took the money anyway.More fool me never again

StupidMe_TX Nov 16, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

After researching, here are the list of the same company (same company) you need to avoid:

Take a look at the first 2 links and tell me if it true or not and pay DETAIL attention to how they claim the success and also the header of these reports.

The next 5 links are their SCAM products.

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too...
    I had already report them to: BBB http://www.bbb.org/ and Internet Crime http://www.ic3.gov/ It will also help if anyone had been a victim of this SCAM to report it to these sites.

For now please tell your family, co-worker, friends to be aware, together WE CAN PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS AND SEND THE SCAM EMPLOYEE HOME, out of job.

• Th
    thms Nov 17, 2009

SCAM SCAM SCAAAAAAAM Its a SCAM for sure... quickprofitkit.com is a scam dont fall into their trap. They took $2.95 from my account but dint send me any membership mail. I realised its a scam and cancelled my credit card within 48 hrs.

StupidMe_TX Nov 19, 2009

Again People this is a SCAM Company !!!

Please take a look at this artical from this link for FTC had fined against the owner.

I worked on this for free, cheaper then what they pay you for sure (you know how I am talking to) let see how long we will last via cut and paste?

• Be
    beatricejean Nov 20, 2009

I went online and I did try to signup for Google Profits. But I read two different places where you have 2 days to cancel, then another place said 6 days to cancel. So within the 2 days I did cancel. I thought 2 days wasn't enough time for you to do anything. Well I called the [protected] number and talked with 3 different people. I have the cancellation number and date and also their I.D. # of the person that cancelled for me. Well later on I checked my bank statement and there it was, they deducted $79.86 after I cancelled. Well I got on the phone and tryed to get a credit. Two different people would not let me talk to a manager and would not refund my money. So I have called another number that is all related to this mess and they played dumb. #[protected]. It is the 1SpeedWay Support Team. There is several phone numbers and different web -sites, I think the whole thing is a scam. Please help me to get my money back and prevent them from taking another dime. Thank-You, Jean Faucy

StupidMe_TX Nov 21, 2009

Again People this is a SCAM Company !!!

What do you call the employees that work for SCAM employer?

Amen.

• Ju
    Julie49 Dec 01, 2009

Hi I brought something for $1 work at home quickprofitkit.com on my credit card statement it said kitaccess and then got charged $90.82 from another company ezykit which I have never heard of...be careful of this it is a scam... I have contacted the bank that I deal with with my credit card and they are looking into it...but it doesn't look good...can anyone please tell me how I can contact either of these companies if that is possible. I am in Australia ...it is hard from here as I now they are in the US somewhere I think.. please email me with any info [email protected] Thanks I am a little worried well alot worried. Its not fair its our money some people I don't know how they can sleep at night...scammers

• Ri
    Rickeypo Dec 04, 2009

I had the same problem, I canceled it the day after and with the cancelation number they told me that they didnt have a number such as that and the person I talk to didnt work there. Its a scam and the money is lost.

StupidMe_TX Dec 17, 2009

Again People these are SCAM... Check this new out and am glad that Visa finally take this action.

I am finally feel good and that my energy is not wasted ... Happy looking for new job, Employee...

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customer’s .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 8/6/[protected] and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

• Co
    COLLEEN M CARROLL Feb 02, 2010

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS AND CAUSE PEOPLE SUCH PROBLEMS YOU PEOPLE ARE THIEVES AND HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU MAKE ME SICK WENT ON ONE OF YOUR RIPOFF SITES AGREED TO PAY 2.95 AND NOW YOU STOLE 318.04 AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET ALL MY MONEY BACK WHATEVER IT TAKES I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND YOU SCUMS ARE NOT GOING TO STEAL FROM ME CALLED POLICE, STATE ATTORNEY AND NBC 10 AND I ALREADY TOLD YOUR SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE CREEPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR LIEING AND STEALING AND REALLY GET A REAL JOB COLLEEN CARROLL

• Kj
    KJ HIGGINS Feb 20, 2010

I will contact the BBB the Attorney General inthere State of Colorado, they are in Auraua, and the office of the Thrift Supervisor who might help also, they will clamp down on internet fraud. I had the same thing happen to me, no email confirmation, no email address. I signed up for something by an add by Google for 1.99 and wound up with charges for 79.86 from kitaccess, they deliberately wait until after the waiting period is over to charge your card, so you have no way of knowing what your being charged for. I have called and they refuse to give me my money back. I am willing to lead a group to put tis company out of business. The name of the company I believe is FAREND SERVICES LTD, lets see what we can come up on them...KEN HIGGINS [email protected]

• Su
    suckerpunch Sep 12, 2011

I got charged 1.10 for a trial i thought thats all id end up getting but today i just got chrged 86.10 and 1.10 i dont know what for but im sick of scammers and i cant get address or nothing there was a phone number but cant even ring through its obviously fraudulant!!!im soo not happy i cant even cancel because i cant get hold of the scammers!!