Quicklawn GrassFalse Advertisement

July of 2009 I placed an on line order for two bags of quick grown grass seeds as advertised for 2 bags for $19.95 + shipping. My mistake was that I put in my credit card information before my order was confirmed. Once the order was in with my credit card information I got a confirmation order of $67.70. I was shocked and immediately tried to cancel the order, to no avail. Then, I emailed the company trying to cancel the order, again to no avail. As there was no address or phone number I was left hanging. I did contact my credit card company. They were no help. When they contacted Quicklawn, Quicklawn sent them a copy of a shipping statement, nothing else. With this information, case closed. The two bags arrived but I'm out of $67.70 for something I was to get for $19.95.

• Ri
    Richard Downey Jul 29, 2011

Dont throw away your money. Chop up your cash and throw it on your lawn if you need green. It's been over a month and no delivery. I foolishly went for the 10 lb bag, we're talking a hundred bucks. Customer servece [protected] has totally no value to help and you're on hold for long + time. Listen to other people, don't buy this stuff.