Menu
L
Author of the complaint
7:41 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I started a refinance on my primary home December 20th 2020 it is April 19th, 2021 they just closed it. After the most grueling unorganized 4 months I have ever been through. Let me start by stating I have been an active Realtor for over 30 years and have never heard of the blunders that happened during my ordeal. I had to provide documents the same documents on 3 different occasions because they didn't pass them along. They closed the file never told us and re opened with a different title company 1/2 way thru it. The first month they kept pulling someone else I sorted it out they confirmed they had everything correct. Well lets just nicely say they did not. 3 weeks ago they did it again. They our rate now jumped because it took them so long to do our loan. Oh and they would not give any sort of credit for all this screw ups. Again I know better I just was giving the benefit of the doubt. I can not wait to sell or refinance so QUICKEN does not get anymore money from us. I could really get into some terrible customer service and mention names but I will not. Oh the kicker... they actually funded this one week ago but held it back from recordeing until this morning. So they made 1 week of interest off me for what? More money out of this already withering pocket. How absolutely wrong that is! The most it should take is 2 days to fund then record. Not 7 days.

More Quicken Loans complaints & reviews