Queensburgh Medical CentreDr Jay Govender

I went in to see the Doctor(jay Govender) On the 5th of November 2009, I was sick with nasal congestion and a very sore throat, a fever and headaches. My appointment was for 5pm and I showed up before 5...waited till almost 5.20 to see him and when he finally did see me he spent a whole 4 minutes on me...Before going in I called to find out his consultation fees and charges and was told his basic is R150.00 and R200.00 with Medication. I paid R220 with no antibiotics, he did give me 10 Sudafed, 12 Diclofenac and some stilpayne!!! This Doctor told me that I didnt need antibiotics and if I get very sick and my phleghm turns green then only should I call him and he'll give me antibiotics...I got progressively ill and by Monday had a runny tummy and congestion, a sore throat, headaches, fever and sever cramps.
I called the doctor, who did not answer his "emergency" number until about an hour later when he returned my call. When I explained how I felt he made light of the matter and told me, he'll leave antibiotics at the front desk for me and I should pick it up...Isn't this wrong, is it not neccessary for him to give me a check up?
I have to come in to work even though I feel miserable bec my career demands it but I feel I wouldve been well by now had this so called Doctor spent more time on diagnosing treatment.
My niece went to the same Doctor and she's still not well either, don't doctors swear an oath????
I am very ill and upset and don't know what steps to take next.