Queenfyproduct not as shown on website

M Jan 04, 2018

To whom it may concern I ordered to tops in a 3x from queenfy they run small please send me a refund of 33.98 or a return label to return the merchandise this is my third time sending you all my complaint next person you hear from will be my attorney my phone number is [protected] my name is Marilyn Ellis my address is 448 Garland Street Beaumont Texas 77705 I have callled this number [protected] no return call so Im giving it to my attorney.

• Updated by Marilyn A Ellis · Dec 29, 2017

I ordered to tops and they are two small they are smaller than a normal 3x if you have them in a larger size please let me know

• Updated by Marilyn A Ellis · Jan 03, 2018

I ordered to tops from you all can you refund my money or send me a return label my name is Marilyn Ellis my address is 448 Garland Street.
    The tops are to small

• Updated by Marilyn A Ellis · Jan 03, 2018

Send me my refund or a return label

• Updated by Marilyn A Ellis · Jan 04, 2018

Hi My Name Is Marilyn Ellis and I ordered to Tops and they are two small the sizes are smaller than a normal 3x. So can you please refund me my money or if you have them in a larger size please let me know I like the to Tops they are just to small thank you. The order Number is 59333

• Updated by Marilyn A Ellis · Jan 04, 2018

Next person contact you will be my Attorney this is not a legitimate company .