QSP.comNever use them

My 6 year old niece approached me for her school fundraiser, hosted on qsp.com so I purchase $45.00 worth of magazines to support her despite my being tight in money until my next check which was arriving in a couple days. I use a manual budget to keep track of my money. Little did I know QSP double charged me an extra $45, which they did to countless people- IT IS ON THEIR MAIN VOICEMAIL admitting their mistake. This mistake caused 7 small purchases I made (totaling less than $35) to each be charged a $37 overdraft fee. The bank confirmed if I had that $45 in my account I wouldn't have received $259 in overdraft fees. QSP promised me they would not credit the money back to my account but rather have the charge removed from my account so that my bank could re-calculate my balance and alleviate my fees. Nope. They credited back $45 and now I have to lose all that money because of their incompetence and unwillingness to fix their errors. This was not a bank error so forget that fight. I just feel that QSP is one of the worst customer service companies I have ever experienced. You would think they would not be taking money from people who are giving to a fundraiser. and once they were aware of their error, fix it. If you have a choice, DO NOT USE QSP.COM, EVER!!