annoyed13 May 05, 2011

I would like to warn people NOT to use QSL Tenders. I too have been billed £695 for a service of no use to us and one that I was not aware we would have to pay for. They falsely make you tick a box to say you agree to their terms & conditions, then send you an invoice if you don't cancel after the 'Free trial period'. They do this with no prior warning of when the free trial ends (unlike other internet services). There are so many complaints on the internet about this so-called 'company' that something should be done. I have contacted Trading Standards & Consumer Direct and think that other people need to inform Trading Standards too so that others will not fall into their trap.
    We have no way of paying and no intentions of doing so either. I would urge others to contact the relevant bodies to inform them of their dubious way of working.

• Qs
    QSL Con Feb 18, 2011

QSL tenders are pursuing payment for a service I cancelled and do not want (the tenders and type of tender are not what are suggested on sign up)...
    If anyone has any useful information on how to make these odious people (incl. their pet debt collection company Gemini go away, better still be shown for what they are, please let me know... it is disgusting that people like this are conning small businesses out of their hard earned money...

Keith