QS SuppliesHorrifying experience

U Review updated:

Horrified to read the quotes about QS Supples. Ordered bathroom equipment, of which they said they had 5 in stock. When tried to track order - nothing. Rang the next day. They said we would have to wait 4 - 6 weeks. This was unacceptable as we need the equipment straight away. Cancelled the order, asked for immediate refund. Said they would refund. Ten days later and numerous phone calls - nothing. Spoke to MO who seems to run everything - says he is going to sort it out - ring back - e-mail etc - NOTHING. This kind of company gives internet shopping a very bad name. Don't go near them!

• Da
    Darren James Mar 23, 2011

I cannot believe I have found this site. I ordered a kitchen sink with plumbing kit from QS Supplies. The first time, the sink came, it was the wrong sink, then they disputed that it was. Then the second time the right sink came with no plumbing kit. Again they disputed this. It has been nearly 3 weeks and they will not return letters or emails. I have not had my money back for the kit. I am now taking them to Civil Court. It may only be £20 that they owe me, but I am going to relish the publicity I am going to cause them. I have never received an apology and the attitude of he Sales team is disgusting. Please please someone notify the Programme WATCHDOG. I want names of the managers, this is a faceless internet company that gives the web a bad name...
    Darren James
    South East London

Andrew tom Howard Aug 20, 2018

I cancelled one item, and had 1000£ worth of items not delivered and am still chasing them for a promised refund 5 months later. They have not replied to emails for 4 months. Crooked and horrific