The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved QS Supplies — Horrendous service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
I ordered some taps and needed to return as they were not compatible with my current sink plumbing. Staff were extremely rude and refused to put me through to a manager. When I explained that I needed to refund item and their website states that you have to call to get a authorisation number this was not given and they advised me I was going to be charged 25% restocking fee. I advised that no where on their website does it state this and they then agreed that ok no they will give a full refund. As they did not give me a reference number I kept calling only to be hung up on and told the returns department was closed! After receiving such bad customer service I have looked up their company on the web and am now aware that if I did return the product I will not be getting a refund anywhere near in the future. I have now emailed Watchdog and hope that others who have received bad service will do the same. Hopefully then this company will be closed down as they should not be allowed to trade.
More QS Supplies Complaints & Reviews
- QS Supplies - Awful experience
- QS Supplies - Horrifying experience
- QS Supplies - Dishonest trading
- QS Supplies - Faulty goods, customer service
- QS Supplies - Damaged goods not replaced
- QS Supplies - Failure to deliver item for six weeks
- QS Supplies - Faulty tap
- QS Supplies - supplied faulty item, but won't replace/refund/repair
- QS Supplies - Terrible service
- Qssupplies.co.uk - Don't be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website... its all a farce