QS SuppliesHorrendous service

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

I ordered some taps and needed to return as they were not compatible with my current sink plumbing. Staff were extremely rude and refused to put me through to a manager. When I explained that I needed to refund item and their website states that you have to call to get a authorisation number this was not given and they advised me I was going to be charged 25% restocking fee. I advised that no where on their website does it state this and they then agreed that ok no they will give a full refund. As they did not give me a reference number I kept calling only to be hung up on and told the returns department was closed! After receiving such bad customer service I have looked up their company on the web and am now aware that if I did return the product I will not be getting a refund anywhere near in the future. I have now emailed Watchdog and hope that others who have received bad service will do the same. Hopefully then this company will be closed down as they should not be allowed to trade.

• Am
    Amid Aug 20, 2018

Firstly I have now waited for two whole days on the promise of my bath to arrive. I’ve been given every excuse in the book. Two days of lost wages! I have now cancelled my order and they are saying that they will not refund me until they can find the bath; that may be lost! My credit card are refunding me, and I have issued a legal letter for my losses. This company is using a carrier that couldn’t care less about their business relationship. To lose TWO WHOLE DAYS of work sitting at home for broken promises is absolutely unbelievable. If you buy from this company then be prepared to lose money waiting for nothing, and be prepared to use solicitors and know your consumer rights.

• Pi
    Pippin Cox Jan 07, 2014

Like an idiot, I ordered taps (because they were cheaper) from this company over two months ago. I have had dreadful customer service in chasing them up. I've been informed that they were not sent because there is an extra charge for posting them to Ireland. However, they omitted to inform me of this earlier. I've been calling from a mobile and left hanging on till I've nearly paid for the taps again. The agent I just spoke to kept yawning in my ear and then leaving me hanging. I'm still waiting for said taps and wish I had read these other posts before dealing with QS Supplies... 'won't be going there again! :(

• Dr
    Dr B Baily Nov 05, 2012

I'm still chasing up on items missed out on an order made on thee 15the of October 2012.
    The service has been incredibly bad to the point of being unbelievable this company is still in service.
    The lack of professionalism has been particularly trying.
    I would not use theis company in theis lifetime under any circumstances financial or otherwise.
    B Baily