Qatar Airways / harassment by qatar airways representative at the counter and at the gate in bangladesh airport dated 03/23/2019.

Fair Sky Travel Address: 11319, Conant Street, Hamtramck, Michigan-48212 mail id: [email protected] Ph : 313-369-2010, United States Review updated:

I am a Travel Agent ( Fair Sky Travel) and I am writing on behalf of one of our Passenger who along with his wife and child was harassed by Qatar Airways Representative at the counter and at the gate in Bangladesh on 23rd of March, 2019. Kindly find the Passenger details for yours information please and also please find the Complain Letter of the Passenger.

Passenger Details:-

Manashi
Fair Sky Travel

Dated : 04/15/2019

To whom it may concern,

I, Abdul Musawir, and my wife (Begum Siddika ) and child (Musawir Hisham Bin ), have been victims of harassment from the Qatar airways representatives at the counter and at the gate in Bangladesh on 03/23/2019.

Below is a brief description of what happened on 03/23/2019. I and my wife and child had confirmed tickets for flight to the United States, Ticket Numbers are given as a reference along with Flight Number and Reservation Confirmation Number:- [protected]/[protected]/[protected])/ ( QR639 ) (AZVRIL/AAZEVV ).

I waited in the line and when I got to the counter I was told to step away, on the grounds that I have a little child, and was directed to a different counter. When I went to the other counter I was yet again directed to another one. I was bounced around between the counters for a while. Then I was told at a counter that there was an issue with the ticket of my child. I showed them the email confirmation from my phone which shows the email receipt that the ticket was confirmed. I booked and confirmed my ticket through a travel agency in Michigan, called Fair Sky travels (phone and email).

I personally called my Travel Agent- Fair Sky Travels immediately in front of him, my travel agent offered to talk with the person in the counter to help resolve the issue. The person in the counter did not want to talk to the travel agent and he was rude about it. He stated that he cannot let us board the flight on the grounds that my child's ticket is not confirmed. However he was not willing to check my email receipt or talk to the travel agent and was being uncooperative to resolve the issue.
He delayed me until the gates were closed, he was not helping me to resolve the issue. Then he said that he was just able to find out that the ticket was actually confirmed all along. I felt insulted in front my family, friends, relatives and other travelers who were travelling with me in the same flight. I also felt that the guy wanted some sort of monetary bribe so that he may let me in, he also showed me signs of this gesture. I did not budge or offer any bribe and I feel this is the reason why I was harassed even though all my paperwork were done properly.

Then I was allowed to go in when it was almost at the time of the flight. At the security-check gate, the officer stated that I could not be allowed in on the grounds that all gates are closed. However there was still some time left till the flight. I was harassed unnecessarily and I felt distressed and insulted.

I had a female relative with me who was old and on wheelchair. So a lady of the wheelchair-helpers came by and requested on my behalf and got me in to the plane. This shows that the gates were still able to be opened and I was harassed by the officer at the security check too in a very rude way.

I am a regular customer of Qatar Airways which I choose for its service and I refer this airlines to friends and family. But the harassment which I received in my last trip saddened me and now I feel poorly about the airlines. I was heavily disappointed by the lack of standard and professionalism from the airlines employees in terms of rudeness, lack of cooperation, denying us entry until the very end and displaying hints for bribe.

I want justice and recompense for the harassment and stress that I and my family had to face from the airlines and I am willing to even sue the airlines if that's what it takes.

The purpose of this letter is to file official complaints to the proper authorities regarding the harassment that I, my wife and my baby had to face.

Please review my situation carefully.

Yours Sincerely,

Manashi
    Fair Sky Travel

Fa
Apr 17, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 24, 2019

No e-ticket or boarding pass is seen .
    No eveidence of the air carrier staff was involved .
    No harasment is disclosed .

Sr manager for ICAO irregulatory matters (Asian and Europe)
    Aryan enginners ltd
    reuest with documents to email
    aryan @ vivaldi.net