Qatar Airwaysunethical behaviour by ground staff at the security checkpoint

J Nov 25, 2017

I am a frequent flyer using Qatar Airways but this time I have worst experience by ground staff at the security check point. They almost striped search me twice for no reasons and laughing. I carried a breathing machine and they want me to take it back to scan and once I was back they searched me again it took over 30 mts. I am not sure because of my color or race but I was offended by this action. You can also view the Camera for their stupid action. At the entrance the Pilipino girl jumped from another counter to my counter and put a pink/Blue mark on my boarding pass . She has no business to come to another counter and mark on my boarding pass. Then at the security check point they scanned from my hair to Sox. They did this twice by sending me out and asked me to reenter again. I am in the process of suing the Airlines for this action and also going to write a letter to Akbar Al Baker, CEO, Qatar Airways. My flight was from Qatar to Boston. My schedule was according to ticker as follow: Doha to Boston dated Nov/24/17 (Departure: 0735 (QR743) and Gate # C2 . Booking Ref # MQFGSE. Ticket # [protected]/91 (Travelling with my wife - last name "SOLOMONS"