Qatar Airwaysemployee jewelyn dizon gumabon id 89494 is my husband's mistress

J Review updated:

Hi,

I would like to know if qatar airways have moral clause for its employees as one of your employee Jewell Gumabon is a mistress of my husband. Im sure this is not an isolated case as I've heard the same case of employees carrying the name of Qatar Airways doing the same immoral acts. This girl is using your company's resources (hotel layovers in Manila Hotel for one) to conduct the indecent deed with my husband, putting your company in bad light for hiring immoral people. I will never ever fly Qatar as this would only remind me of your s1utty flight attendant.

AndreiZildjian Sep 12, 2019

Is your husband a former employee of Fontana Casino in Clark, Pampanga?