PYSoft.comNo customer service

R

I had several technical questions about Active Webcam and the Argus DVR software. After I filled out the online form, it said non-registered user questions are place in a low-priority queue. Fair enough. After two weeks I broke down and bought the Active Webcam.

Its been two weeks now as a registered user I have been waiting for a response to several questions submitted several times. The Canadian phone number appears to be no longer in service.

Is a fantastic piece of software, but of no use to me if I'm going to be selling ten units a month and not have tech support.

• Ad
    Adza Aug 05, 2009

I have had the same experience. 2 years ago I was trialling Active Web cam. I found a bug within the software, and was told the same "non-registered users questions are placed in a low-priority queue." I agree'd - fair enough.

I chased up on this numerous times, and after 2 years still haven't received any feedback.

The problem is - their software is brilliant - it's the lack of support that's the problem.

2 years later I am revisiting the option of using this software for a company. The original bug I found has been fixed in an update, but I have found a new bug - and so far it's looking like customer service hasn't changed in the last 2 years. :-(