Pyramid Sun, LPMortgage Fraud

M

My name is Madjid Berenji. I would like to file a formal complaint about Pyrmaid Sun, LP. We (my wife Sadie and I) applied for a re-finance / mortgage on our business property with Pyramid Sun, LP. We were told that we were approved (verbally), and, we received a written "Letter of Intent" (asking us to pay $18, 000.00 as a portion of their fee to process everything...under the condition that "We are already approved", and that everything will go through smoothly & quickly). We were told that the re-finance / mortgage would be finalized prior to December 25, 2008. The total amount being financed was to be $4, 700, 000.00. We sent them a check (in the amount of $18, 000.00) on November 18, 2008. It is now March 17, 2009. Our re-finance / mortgage has never been finalized. Our $18, 000.00 has not been refunded. After obviously being given the "Run-A-Round" for quite a while, we were finally informed (last week) that Pyramid Sun, LP is going out of business. I have now done some of my own research and learned that they are involved in SCAMS with lots of other business owners & individuals. Obviously, there is no re-finance / mortgage to finalize at this point, AND, we have not received any of our $18, 000.00 back YET. I can be contacted via email at [protected]@yahoo.com or on my cell phone at [protected] any time. Thank you.

• Ab
    Abdalla Doleh Mar 24, 2009

My name is Abdalla Doleh and I too have been a vicitom of Pyramid Sun LP. I paid $4500.00 application fee. The project was for the purchase of an apartment complex.

Please contact Tony DeCresie at www.commerciallendingpros.com if you need your loan saved. He was very professional and listened to my story and was enthosistic to help me fund my loan.

Tell Tony that I sent you and he will take good care of you. He will do his best to salvage your deal.