Purolator — delivery
Absolutely terrible customer service, package was not delivered on time and when contacted the customer service department I was met with a very rude employee named Ron. He was very rude and unhelpful, would not ship me the package cause of what he described as incomplete delivery details even though he admitted the name, address, city and postal code were all correct, simply because the building name wasn't on there, even though my name and the address was correct. I've ordered several packages from other delivery services and this is only place the wouldn't deliver it with all these details. The rude customer service rep just kept repeating "that's just the way it is" and that I'll just have to wait.
Worst service I've ever received. Recommend never using this delivery service.
Purolator Customer Care's Response · Dec 03, 2019
We apologize that your item was unable to be delivered due to missing details. We do require the name of a business or building when delivering to these locations. If you need any help with correcting this please email us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com with your tracking number. Thank you, Vanessa/Customer Care Team
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service