Purity 12Purity 12 scam! no product/ unauthorized charges

M

This is the mother company that is charging everyone. I never even received the initial free sample and then was charged 74.95 on 7/19...exactly 15 days after my initial order was made for the free sample. This is a scam! Do not order this product as the company only wants your money. I initially got the number from the bank, but then looked up the website they gave me to get the address. This is the number you should call. But they want you to wait 2 business days for the product company to email you...I am still waiting as I just discovered these charges today. I hope that everyone realizes that this is bull and do NOT buy this product. AND if you did and can't get in touch with anyone call the number listed above and do what I will do after I get my money back...call the Better Bussiness Bureau and rat these guys out...either way...they should rot in hell for stealing money from people during these hard times! SHAME ON YOU, YOU LYING CHEATS!

angelastar May 05, 2011

i too was billed on my card for stuff i NEVER ordered and I have no idea how they got my card information, but i am a disabled single mom barely surviving off SSI every month, this month when i went to get my funds off my US direct express mastercard thats where the government direct deposits my SSI to every month, i was unable to remove the normal funds i get off every month to pay my lot rent, and my car payment, instead i noticed when i got home and looked on the credit card page that i had been frauded for $128.68, I have no idea what that was for or even who this company was at all, so i called the credit card company and they could see that I never used my credit card which my SSI is deposited to every month, that i never use it except to withdraw from an ATM every month the same amount of cash, and recently i had a direct tv system installed so thats the only major bill that comes out of my card every month, and i go pay my bills with the cash i withdraw its the same every month, so the card company could see over the past 6 yrs ive had the card that its a regular routine pattern for me on how the card is used, so it was quite obvious to them that this was not normal for my card usage, so they could see i NEVER use it to buy stuff online or anything, so they immediately helped me out my credit card company did, as they also said they have had a huge number of complaints about this company on other peoples card and they said they have blacklisted this company already with the government, that they prey on the weak, the poor, and the low income and helpless persons that are struggling to barely make ends meet, the only way my credit card company said they could have gotten my information was if they somehow hacked into my persons computer as i know my norton 360 had expired the other day on my computer system, and i do store my credit card information on my system but its only so that my norton 360 usually updates itself, i am wondering and so is my card company if when my norton 360 expired if they somehow got my information off my computer system when my norton 360 went down for a little while until it had updated again and reactivated itself, it made my system vulnerable for a short time, so i am wondering the card company said that i may have viewed an ad from this company once and that maybe they got my IP address and they just waited for my computer system to become vulnerable so that they could get my personal information including my credit card info off my computer system so that they could then run it thru, as the only thing i have ever paid online using this card was my direct tv bill, and very rarely my cable bill as i usually pay my cable in person, but seeing i did pay my direct tv bill online it meant i had to enter the card number using my computer, so the credit card company is wondering if when i did that this month, and then my system may have remembered my doing that so when my norton 360 went down, that the company got my card info right out of my system, i truly believe the government should be investigating them for fraud, scaming people, after reading all the problems people have had above i am shocked they have not been shut down already. ive seen their commercials on tv before and i always wondered if they truly did give a free trial, but i never ordered anything from them as i never needed their stuff ever.

but i truly am upset that somehow they managed to get my information and then according to someone above they say once the company gets your information they then sell it to other companies, that would explain why it was that soon as the charge appeared on my credit for them, i also got 3 charges on there from another company with a similiar name and similiar phone number, i called the phone numbers listed next to the charges and got a recording saying all of our operators are currently busy, i stayed on the phone for nearly 3 hours waiting for an operator to not be busy, but no one ever answered my calls. so i finally had the credit card company file fraudulant charges on them, but that meant the funds that they did in fact remove from my account not only for this company but they then sold my information to another company and that company took out $10, $60, $20, from my account which was even more distressing for me, as those funds along with the $128.68 that they took from my credit card, those added up to my lot rent and my car payment, which now being late on my lot rent while waiting for the funds to be added back to my account, means i could be evicted along with my kids as every month i only have just barely enough funds to pay the lot rent, house payment, car payment, and electric then i am always totally broke, then on the 8th i get food stamps so that we can have food for the rest of the month which isnt much on food stamps but it helps. so for them to steal funds from me and now i am looking at possble eviction due to this, as i only have until the 5th to get the lot rent paid or they start eviction proceedings for the park i live in. then if they do that then i will not only owe an additional $45 late fee but i will owe the court fees, so by the time the funds are put back on my credit card so i can withdraw them to pay the lot rent, i will then owe the park an additional $45 late fee plus the court fees which the court fees add up to an additional $145. so them stealing my money off my government issues US Direct Express card where my disablity is deposited has cost me much more than just their theft of the funds they originally stole but then they obviously sold my information to another company who then stole an additional funds,

my credit card company has filed fraud on all the charges, and they have issued me a new card but in the meantime i could be evicted all because of this company stealing from me in the first place.

i think the government needs to learn to read this page and shut them down permanently and i think that anyone they have stolen from, i think they should be required to pay us 10 times what they stole from us for our stress, pain and suffering, and mental anguise, so if there are any attorneys out there reading this, i think a multi milion dollar lawsuit against this company is something that should be started and we should all be on the lawsuit for everyone they have ripped off, stolen money from, and resold our information to other companies just so the other companies could also steal from us on our credit cards.

if others want to start this lawsuit i think we should all report it to better business bureau as i plan to do too, but i think we should all gang together and find an attorney who is willing to put all of us in a joint lawsuit sueing this company for fraud, pain and suffering, mental anguise, and stress in our lives, and for them selling our personal information to other companies which i personaly think is actually an affiliate of their main company so that they could then charge our card somemore money so they could steal more from us too.

anyone wishing to contact me may do so at: [email protected]

• Du
    DUNBAR01 Apr 15, 2011

I ordered the trial on the 1st and just realized I had a fee on my credit card. I contacted my local police department and filed a fraud alert on this company and I also contacted the Better Business Bureau for what this company is doing to people. I still can not get this fee taken off because they say I signed a contract when I ordered the product on the terms and conditions. BULL CRAP you people are a scam and will pay.

• uh duh guys. Check the complaints of any company and you'll find dozens. Purity 12 is a legitimate company with lawyers and such. For those of you with costumer service problems I sincerely appologize, but there are millions of satisfied customers of purity 12, Myself being one of them.

Pamela Dec 21, 2009

Hello Charlie Brown, my name is Pamela and I'm the Customer Service Manager for PUR<12. I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that this company does OFFER and HONOR and 100% satisfaction guarantee. What this mean is that if at any time you were not happy with our product you are welcome to contact customer service by email [email protected] or phone [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM so that we could help address any issues at hand. If this company was a scam I doubt that we'd be putting our information out there for you or any other customer to contact us. Once again if you or anyone has any concerns on their account PLEASE contact our Customer Service Dept and let them know you were contacted by someone here on this site and they will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible. Again our contact information is [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM MST or email us at [email protected] Thanks

• Sh
    Shannon13 Dec 08, 2009

I tried Purity 12 and it didn’t work. Not only didn’t it work, but I cancelled my account TWICE and they were still charging me. They give you 30 days money back guarantee from the time you order to get your money back, but they don’t ship the product until over a month later. It is impossible to not be charged for the product. They do not really offer a money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the product they offer a “promotion” for half-price then fail to send the product until well after the “money-back guarantee” is passed. Do not get caught up in this scam. Purity 12 is not worth the $89 initial charge or the subsequent $35 charges.

jason peterson Nov 21, 2009

well the truth is that their are alot of people mad about negitive option billing u must read terms and conditions in things it states how the game is played so people if u dont read and u buy products that have a media cost per sale of 40$ to get u to buy plus product cost of say 10$ shipping it is not a scam it is a continuity billing model many products are delivered and help people to busy to drive to the store please use your brain users dont be so dumb take care dr.peterson

Pamela Sep 18, 2009

Hi, my name is Pamela CSM, and i wanted to let you know that we do not require you to return product once you have received it for the reason that we do not want to inconvenience you. If you want to cancel just let us know and we will get that taken care for you. You are welcome to call us if you need any additional information our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. Or you can email us at [email protected] We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee.

• I attempted to send the second bottle of Purity 12 back and was told I could not do this. It is unopened and unused. They told me the product actually
    takes 6-8 weeks before you see results. Is this anywhere in the description? Not only that, but what is in the product would cost about a 3rd of waht
    it cost with this company. Someone is getting very rich on a limited product.

johnMD Sep 17, 2009

Wow, I wish I would have read all this before I was taken. I will cancel my credit card tomorrow and inform the BBB as well. Thanks

• Da
    david2 Sep 14, 2009

really pissing me off i went to www.verifyyourorder.com entered all the infomation in and it still saids order not found and i emailed also what the hell do i have to do to get the dam ordered cancel i still have money being helded in my bank cus of this.

• Th
    Thinwater Aug 11, 2009

Michelle, You ARE a lying SCAMMER. I DID call your thieving company and talked to a supervisor for 20 minutes. He REFUSED to credit me for ANYTHING other than the bottle I did not recieve. I told him I did NOT autherize the charges and had 2 UNOPENED bottles to return. He refused to take them back, and refused to return my money. Don't believe this liar. You can do whatever you like to a turd, it still stinks, and thats what these people are TURDS. Michell i'm going to make it my life's work to find as many as these type sites as I can and tell the world what lying crooks you and you company really are !!!

• Th
    Thinwater Aug 11, 2009

Purity 12 This company is the slime of the Earth. DON'T ! I repeat DON'T do business with them they are nothing but scamers and crooks. My complaint is the same as many others here. NEVER got the sample !! I did get 2 - 30 day supplie bottles that I did NOT open because I did'nt get the sample. They charged my CC 3 times for like $75. When I FINALLY got a hold of them ( it's NOT easy ) I told them I had 2 unopened bottles to return for a refund. They said they would not take them back and would not refund ANY money. When I called my CC company to dispute the charges they told me this company had THOUSANDS of complaints. This product was recomended on the Oprah show, she should be ashamed to be affiliated will thieves like these guys

• Si
    SillySally200000 Jul 17, 2009

did you actually call the company? the phone number is next to all of the charges.

www.purity12.com and look over the terms

Macey Gray Jul 16, 2009

They continue to send me products and charge my credit card. I never confirmed any order and sent them letters and called their service line. I sent a letter to the return address on the packaging that I refused in the mail and the letter has been returned as the recipient moved.

Pamela Jul 16, 2009

"Mad in Hawaii" Hi, my name is Pamela CSM, for PUR12 and i wanted to reassure you that we do what we can to make sure our customers are happy. We also OFFER and HONOR a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All we ask is that you contact our Customer Service Dept and they will be more than happy to help you with any concerns you are having. You are welcome to call [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM or email at [email protected] We hope you give us a chance to show you what great customer service we have. Thank You

• Ky
    Kylie Harvey Jul 14, 2009

I just found out by looking at complaints today as i was wondering what people had to say about the free products... lucky i did! i have just closed my account so they can't touch my money, I received products today.
    Contact details for those who don't have it + [protected] address EH49 7YH United Kingdom

GOOD LUCK

mad in hawaii Jul 13, 2009

I authorized one shipping and handling fee for a "free" sample. By the time I figured out how to find a phone number for the company, my free sample had cost me an additional $225.

This is a huge scan. I hope it is soon prosecuted!

In addition, the product made me ill and did not assist in any weight loss.

• Be
    Belinda Barker Miller Jun 29, 2009

Yes, there are too many people who do an honest day's work out there and do not have a job! This company needs to be federally investigated fo fraud. Lord knows how many millions they have scammed. I, too have fallen under their deceitful web and have been charged over $225.00 for a product that I will nor use and did not authorize the purchase of this product. Will call these jokers asap. Have sent product back.

[email protected] Jun 27, 2009

In answer to Gail McCue complaint re: she couldn't get to the right site for cancellation--try "verify your order.com" and give them your confirmation number and the rest of information they ask for.
    I also ordered Purity with out reading the fine print. Found out that by getting the free sample your were signing up for monthly shipments for 83$, and have to cancel with in 24 hours---good luck Gail. Jodell McCoy

Pamela Jun 26, 2009

"Anonymous user" Hi my name is Pamela and I'm a CSM for PUR12. I wanted to give you the information you needed to contact us so that we may be able to assist you with any concerns you may be having. We do Offer and Honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So please contact us at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST or email us at [email protected] Thanks

• Gi
    Gillingham Jun 24, 2009

Purity 12 Free Sample – Adulterated by $74.95 Monthly Charges! But Wait..! There's More!!

OK at first glance it might appear that this product “Burns Fat – Cleans Insides – Boosts Energy – Flush(es) Built Up Waste and is The most effective Fat Burning Colon Cleanse” out there.
    Here is what Purity 12 actually says about it's product claims (small print – bottom of page):
    “*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any condition or disease.”... so this product is really guaranteed to do nothing?? RIGHT!

It too might appear that big names are endorsing this product as the “#1 Colon Cleanser”. Names like Oprah Winfry, Katie Couric, CNN.com, Fox News, USA Today, Readers Digest and others...
    But here is the disclaimer about this from the Purity 12 website (small print – bottom of page):
    “2 Celebrities neither endorse nor sponsor any of the products or services on this website.
    3 Purity 12 is not affiliated in any way with AOL Health, CNN.com, USA Today, Web MD, 60 Minutes, or ABC...” ... in other word's none of these sources have endorsed this product??? YES!!

It also might appear that they offer a “Free 30 Day Sample” from their advertising...
    So here is the exact quote about ordering it from the Purity 12 website (small print – bottom of page):
    “Customers who order this product will automatically be enrolled in a 12-day free trial of Purity12 and receive in the mail a full 30 day supply bottle of Purity12. Your 12 day trial begins 3 days from today to allow time for shipping. After the 12 day free trial, Customers will be charged $74.95. Customers will be billed $74.95 again 30 days and each month thereafter to replenish customers supply on the same credit card the Customer used for the shipping and handling.”... ADDITIONALLY when clicking on the order button you are also authorizing the “Fit Factory” to make an additional recurring charge of $29.95 a month to your credit card ! ... but I thought it was just a free sample of Purity 12?... WRONG IDIOT!!! CAN'T YOU READ???

And when you press the order button what happens to your privacy?
    This is the exact quote from their Privacy Policy link: “By registering as a member, you unconditionally and irrevocably accept, agree, and assign all your rights to your information to www.trypurity12.com and warrant and represent that you have voluntarily submitted your information to www.trypurity12.com. In addition, by registering as a member, you unconditionally and irrevocably accept and agree that you are, at your own initiative, providing your affirmative consent to www.trypurity12.com selling, transferring, renting, giving, sharing, (online, offline, or telephone) marketing, or trading your information to advertisers, merchants, or any third parties, for any lawful purpose, which application shall remain in the sole discretion of www.trypurity12.com and shall be final and binding upon you in all respects.” … OMG!! I'VE ACTUALLY GIVEN MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL!!! a.k.a. www.trypurity12.com

OK I saw what they wanted me to see and I failed to carefully read all the fine print for ordering this “free product”. Silly me... Bad form Purity 12! You are playing the classic “shell game” on ten's of thousands of unsuspecting consumers hard pressed by a severe economic downturn! The programmers and promoters of Purity 12 have intentionally designed this website to camouflage what they are really doing and then covering themselves all over with legal fine print and pointed disclaimers about their hyped up product claims and the unscrupulous sales methods they employ to dupe the unwary!

SHAME ON YOU AND THE ENTIRE LOT OF YOUR WILLING THIEVES!!! Suggestion to Purity 12 workers with any good conscience left... go and find an honest employer before it's totally gone...

Oh and by the way "Pamela" your 10 comments will be followed up with thousands of more complaints just like mine until you people are stopped. Have a very nice day!

anonymous user Jun 19, 2009

Very unscrupulous business. This is an internet scam and I advise anyone regardless of your health/weight objectives to avoid Purity 12. Their fine print leaves you at their mercy. I was told by a customer service rep (who was a real [censored] by the way) that I had a measley12 days to cancel my TRIAL offer and it was my fault for failing to research this. They charged me $74.99. There was no notification of the product being sent, the initial order being received or anything of the sort. I was simply charged. Scammers.

• Ga
    Gail McCue Jun 06, 2009

Company keeps sending unwanted Purity 12 product. I have tried to contact them re cancellation with no luck. Do not want product and do not want my credit charged.Gail McCue

Pamela Jun 02, 2009

Hi Mindy, I can assure you that our company is here to provide quality customer service. I am the Customer Service Manager for this product and I wanted to inform you of our 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can you can also email us at [email protected] Thank you

Mindy Matlock Jun 01, 2009

This is the biggest scam ever. I was able to get ahold of the company and they were so rude. This is what they do to people. You will end up paying over 80.00 for a sample bottle of product! This is so wrong. They should be charged for fraud for everyone they have ripped off.

Pamela May 20, 2009

Hi Felicia, if you are having trouble canceling through that site you are more than welcome to contact our Customer Service Dept and they will be more than happy to assist you with that. We do offer and honor a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. So please give us a call at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM. Or you can also email us at [email protected], Thanks.

Pamela May 20, 2009

Hi Cristle, just wanted you to know that you can contact our Customer Service Dept and one of our agents will be more than happy to explain to you any concerns you might be having . We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM. You can also email us at [email protected]

• Cr
    Cristle Starling May 18, 2009

I have been charged on my debit card for an item I did not order not did I receive. I want this charge removed from my card.

Cristle Starling

• Ra
    Ramona Conklin May 18, 2009

I am sick to think I have been bilked out of $74.95 and for something that didn't work. What can be done to stop scams such and this and get a refund?

• Fe
    Felicia May 16, 2009

I went to thr website www.verifyyourorder.com, and filled out the fields as requested...I keep getting an error that the security code is invalid...The numbers in the confirmation/security box are not accepting the correct numbers that I put in the box. Results I can't get on to cancel my order.

• Bd
    bds May 15, 2009

I recommend complaints be filed with florida attorney general and USPS Fraud Unit. This company has set up a spider web of websites to hide behind. http://www.christysdiet.com/?t202id=789&t202kw=247c728

• Ka
    Katieokc May 13, 2009

I have tried this number several times, I keep being told my refund (since they took unauthorized money out of my account) wasn't issued when it was suppose to have been (even though I was given a confirmation number) and that it will be taken care of today. Only it is never taken care of. I am contacting every person and organization I can find about this SCAM !

Michael Boyle May 08, 2009

Michelle you are part of this Scam.

Michael Boyle May 08, 2009

I know the Local-State-Federal Authorities are going to Rain Hell down on Ultra Green Products.

• Dg
    dgrl May 08, 2009

DON'T LIE "MICHELLE" I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL THAT [protected] # FOR DAYS TO CANCEL MY ORDER !!! IT'S THE SAME MESSAGE PLAYED OVER AND OVER REFERRING CUSTOMERS BACK TO UR SCAMMED UP WEBSITE .

• Br
    Brenda Poor Apr 30, 2009

I received a package from you which I refused and sent back. I want you to reimburse the cost of package back to my account. The amount is $74.95. I need this done as soon as possible.

mackenzie Apr 29, 2009

HEY ###TARDS HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDIITONS OR WAIT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIG WORDS??? LIKE WOW. SERIOUSLY READ! ITS NOT HARD. I BET EVEN IF U NEEDED HELP A 10 YEAR OLD COULD HELP YOU DUMB ### ###~!!! I SIGNED UP AND THE VERY FIRST THING I READ WERE THE TERMS. THERE ON THERE AND THERE SUPER OUT THERE TO WHERE U CAN NOTICE THEM. SO HAVE U ALL SIGNED UP BLIND FOLDED OR WHAT ###ING IDIOTS?????????????? READ THE TERMS!!! NOTHING IS FREE ###ING IDIOTS. JUST LIKE UR HOUSE WASNT FREE! DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO WIPE UR ### AFTER U USE THIS PRODUCT TO? LIKE COME ON PEOPLE.. GET A LIFE! I HIGHLY DISAGREE WIT HYOU IDIOTS. IVE LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT ON THIS PRODUCT. ITS AMAZING. ITS FUNNY. YOU GUYS ARE ON HERE COMPLAINING WHEN U COULD SPEND THAT TIME READING THE TERMS ###~!!!

mackenzie Apr 29, 2009

HELLO FELLOW ###S AND STUPID ### ### ###. HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE TERMS. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT YET??? I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WERE COMPLELTY COOL AND UNDERSTOOD .. HELPED ME OUT WITH A REFUND ... AND TREATED ME VERY NICELY. IF YOU ARE NICE TO THEM, AND EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT HAPPENED. THEY HELP YOU. STOP [censor]IN ON HERE AND CALL YOU IDIOTS!!! YOU GUYS I BELIEVE... ARE NO OLDER THEN 10 YEARS OLD CORRECT??

mackenzie Apr 29, 2009

HA HA HA ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF FREAKING ###S? I JUST SIGNED UP WITH THEM 10 MINUTES AGO... AND WAS READING THERE TERMS. THERE ON THERE I SAW 6 TIMES. ARE YA'LL BLIND? APPARENTLY!!! OPENS UR FRIKIN EYES U ###S. GET A ###ING CLUE. YOU STUPID GOD DAM ### AND ### ARE YOU ALL SO ###ING CHEAP YOU THINK THE WORLD OWES YOU A LIVING. NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD SO PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF UR TIGHT ### FANNIES. AND REALIZE THE FACTS ARE IN FRONT OF YOUR ###ING EYEBALLS READ THEM YOU ###ING ### . its funny u probably read this.. .WHEN YOU COULD BE READING THE TERMS U ###ING ###!!! there u go again bEING DUMB

• Jv
    J. vasquez Apr 29, 2009

most of all the companys that dont sell in stores do the same thing, they whant you to try it and all u do is pay shipping, but in reality if you dont read the small letters at the bottom it clearly indicates they will charge you $74.00 every month after 12 days. I dont mind paying $74.00 if i can find it at any health store that way i dont PAY any HIDDEN credit card charges.