Purity 12Purity 12 scam! no product/ unauthorized charges

M

This is the mother company that is charging everyone. I never even received the initial free sample and then was charged 74.95 on 7/19...exactly 15 days after my initial order was made for the free sample. This is a scam! Do not order this product as the company only wants your money. I initially got the number from the bank, but then looked up the website they gave me to get the address. This is the number you should call. But they want you to wait 2 business days for the product company to email you...I am still waiting as I just discovered these charges today. I hope that everyone realizes that this is bull and do NOT buy this product. AND if you did and can't get in touch with anyone call the number listed above and do what I will do after I get my money back...call the Better Bussiness Bureau and rat these guys out...either way...they should rot in hell for stealing money from people during these hard times! SHAME ON YOU, YOU LYING CHEATS!

• Ho
    hockeyfanatic311 Feb 26, 2009

I really thought that these websites with negative feedback were just some other company's way of bad mouthing a rival... but this is EXACTLY what happened to me! I literally just got home an hour ago... checked my mailbox, and there it was, my Purity 12 bottle I had ordered 13 DAYS AGO!!! These guys wait till the last minute to send the product so your "free-trial" is over before it starts. NOT TO MENTION that I read on another complaint site, that the money back guarantee is only good on unopened bottles. So not only is it late, but even if it were on time... if you try it.. you buy it. These guys are total ###... I immediately called my bank and canceled the card number I gave to the website.. IF YOU ORDERED DO THE SAME BEFORE THEY GET YOUR MONEY

• Pi
    pissedoff17 Mar 03, 2009

Has anyone got their money back???? I was caught in the same scam and have already closed my credit card but wondering if you got the refund

• Su
    Susan Magoffin Mar 05, 2009

false advertising, charges to my cc without authorization. Very rude on the phone when I called to complain, I feel that these companies should be put out of business. I think we need to develop fair advertising practices for all internet sales, providing the consumer with full disclosure,

• Cy
    cyn2b2 Mar 06, 2009

I was going to order my free trial, but thank god I researched the review on this first before I press the send button.

Bad business practice will NEVER prosper. You should be ashamed of ripping people off their hard earned money, especially in this tough time!

• Co
    Consumer Blaster Mar 11, 2009

This is bogus practice of "trial bottle" of Colon cleanser. Order trial and "thought I was paying shipping" only to discover 3 days later I'm charged $74.95.

No phone assistance. Was given a website "verifyyourorder.com" - went through the steps to cancel, live chat opens and takes the information and says they will cancel the account and refund charge.

I'm waiting ...

• Co
    cooldj Mar 11, 2009

There are other different kind of scams. Just type in any suspicious names on www.scamsearch.com to find some complaints.

• Me
    Melissa N Mar 23, 2009

I ordered both of these products and I took the time to read the print beside the initial order It stated that you are clearly joinging there club and you will be billed each month unless you cancel and how to cancel it and when you will be billed and how much and there is also a website you can go to to stop the order if you wish just to recieve the trial offer. It was not in little fine print it was there on the web site I seen it I read I got it and I have lost 87 pounds!! I continue to use I just pay shipping and handling each month cancel and reorder the free trials

• Me
    Melissa N Mar 23, 2009

After ordering my products I wanted to contact them to change my credit card information. This stuff really works and have to keep it going! It's very easy to change, just go to website www.verifyyourorder.com - everything is computerized which means it's instant and automatic!

• So
    someoneinPA Mar 29, 2009

I agree with the complaint! I was charged 74.95 on the 10th day to my credit card. Thank goodness my bank stopped the payment because I DIDN'T authorize them to take money out of my account(only shipping and handling 4.95). PLUS I NEVER RECEIVED THE PURITY 12!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!

• Ka
    Kathy M Tavares Apr 01, 2009

Line everyone else, a free trial of $4.99 would be charged for shipping and handling. Not until you hit submit does this company indicate that another $74.00 will be charged to your credit card information in next 30 days. I tried to cancel my order immediately, however, in my mail yesterday, I received the bottle of Purity 12 anyway. Funny, how you come to this site and there's no place on how to return the merchandise.

• Ki
    Kim Apr 06, 2009

Purity 12, did not help me loose any weight in a one month time. I have had to take extra stool softners to use the bathroom. At one time I was so constipated had to go to the hospital. Also they had taken my money without my authorization. After I had cancelled the order/subscription. I even made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully they will be some help.

• So
    someoneinPA Apr 06, 2009

WOW!!! I got my money back today in my account even after closeing my debit card on my checking account! I talked to them 7 days ago about not authorizing the money to be taken out went to bank to cancel my debit card(get another one) and I go online today and they did put it back in my checking account. Call the company talk to them and let them know you didn't authorize it and send the pills back...they will put the money back as they say they will...hmmm wonder if this is because I told them I was going to report them to the BBB(Better Business Bureau?

• El
    elzbeth64 Apr 06, 2009

I order Purity 12 in Feb. '09 and read online that they only charge for the $4.95 shipping cost. Not only did they charge my credit card for $74.95 on March 6, 2009 for the product of which I had only a day or so just received, but they charged me again on April 5, 2009 for a bottle I did not order. I called [protected] and had them reverse the charge which they agreed upon. Like other comments made, you cannot return an open bottle nor will they credit your account. Make your bank aware of this scam and buyer beware!

• Ve
    Very Unhappy Ohioan Apr 08, 2009

I also received another shipment and another charge on my account without authorization AFTER I had made the necessary call to cancel any further orders. I only wanted the trial and of course it didn't do anything like I expected. I do have an authorization number that I received when I cancelled and I am calling tomorrow to give myself the pleasure of yelling at someone about this.

• Th
    Theresa Apr 14, 2009

I just cancelled my order for Purity 12 after receiving the trial supply yesterday. I called [protected] as they indicate on the website, and received pretty prompt service. However I did try to cancel through the verifyyourorder.com website (which Purity12 indicates you can do), but was not able to do so.

• Ga
    Garfcamen Apr 17, 2009

I hope Michelle is on the up & up, when I called the number shown on my bank charge they refused to return the $74.95, I spent 30 minutes on the phone & went thru 2 supervisors before giving up. Will dispute thru my bank, & report it to the BBB & consumer groups if they don't credit the bank charge, but I should not have to go thru the hassle. It should clearly show that agreeing to the trial will lead to automatic charges to your account. This was very deceiving & my wife had no idea she had to call within 12 days to cancel or your account is automaticall charged until we called to try to dispute.

• Ba
    Barbara DeVault Apr 21, 2009

Billed to my charge card, which I did not give them the credit card number, for a bottle of Purity 12 which I did not authorize to send or buy. This is fradulent and I will notify that dept. at my bank.

• Re
    reinaldo rizo Apr 24, 2009

after asking for a free trial sample of purity 12 .i was charge $ 74.95 ON MY CREDIT CART wich i had to give for the shipping charges, and supposedly asking for the free sample meant, that i had agreed to a huge number of thing thad i never even saw in the we.site

• Be
    betty clendenin Apr 28, 2009

unable to cancel on line order. Dosen't accept the security code entered. Therfore I can't advace to canceling the order.

• binder Apr 28, 2009

Your lack of details lead me to believe you tried to cancel online.

I've got a crazy idea...I dunno, it may be a little too wild for you, but...welp, here goes - CAN YOU TRY CALLING THE COMPANY TO CANCEL?!?

Contact Us:

You can contact customer service for questions, comments, testimonials at [protected]

Customer Service Hours are Mountain Standard Time:

Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
    Saturday 9AM-4PM

Alternativaly You can get detailed information about your order by visiting www.verifyyourorder.com. You will need the following information:

- Phone Number
    - Credit Card that you signed up with
    - Confirmation Number (optional)
    - Email Address

...good luck...

Michael Boyle Apr 28, 2009

I am Shocked that I am being Charged (Debit) I did not agree to this contract, and did not receive any product for this charge. I did agree to a sample, and payed for shipping. Agreed to this only. I will cancel my Debit Card as I am fearful of this company. I have been charged 2 charges of $ 69.95. Beware ! Michael Boyle/MA.

• Jv
    J. vasquez Apr 29, 2009

most of all the companys that dont sell in stores do the same thing, they whant you to try it and all u do is pay shipping, but in reality if you dont read the small letters at the bottom it clearly indicates they will charge you $74.00 every month after 12 days. I dont mind paying $74.00 if i can find it at any health store that way i dont PAY any HIDDEN credit card charges.

mackenzie Apr 29, 2009

HA HA HA ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF FREAKING ###S? I JUST SIGNED UP WITH THEM 10 MINUTES AGO... AND WAS READING THERE TERMS. THERE ON THERE I SAW 6 TIMES. ARE YA'LL BLIND? APPARENTLY!!! OPENS UR FRIKIN EYES U ###S. GET A ###ING CLUE. YOU STUPID GOD DAM ### AND ### ARE YOU ALL SO ###ING CHEAP YOU THINK THE WORLD OWES YOU A LIVING. NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD SO PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF UR TIGHT ### FANNIES. AND REALIZE THE FACTS ARE IN FRONT OF YOUR ###ING EYEBALLS READ THEM YOU ###ING ### . its funny u probably read this.. .WHEN YOU COULD BE READING THE TERMS U ###ING ###!!! there u go again bEING DUMB

mackenzie Apr 29, 2009

HELLO FELLOW ###S AND STUPID ### ### ###. HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE TERMS. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT YET??? I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WERE COMPLELTY COOL AND UNDERSTOOD .. HELPED ME OUT WITH A REFUND ... AND TREATED ME VERY NICELY. IF YOU ARE NICE TO THEM, AND EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT HAPPENED. THEY HELP YOU. STOP [censor]IN ON HERE AND CALL YOU IDIOTS!!! YOU GUYS I BELIEVE... ARE NO OLDER THEN 10 YEARS OLD CORRECT??

mackenzie Apr 29, 2009

HEY ###TARDS HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDIITONS OR WAIT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIG WORDS??? LIKE WOW. SERIOUSLY READ! ITS NOT HARD. I BET EVEN IF U NEEDED HELP A 10 YEAR OLD COULD HELP YOU DUMB ### ###~!!! I SIGNED UP AND THE VERY FIRST THING I READ WERE THE TERMS. THERE ON THERE AND THERE SUPER OUT THERE TO WHERE U CAN NOTICE THEM. SO HAVE U ALL SIGNED UP BLIND FOLDED OR WHAT ###ING IDIOTS?????????????? READ THE TERMS!!! NOTHING IS FREE ###ING IDIOTS. JUST LIKE UR HOUSE WASNT FREE! DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO WIPE UR ### AFTER U USE THIS PRODUCT TO? LIKE COME ON PEOPLE.. GET A LIFE! I HIGHLY DISAGREE WIT HYOU IDIOTS. IVE LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT ON THIS PRODUCT. ITS AMAZING. ITS FUNNY. YOU GUYS ARE ON HERE COMPLAINING WHEN U COULD SPEND THAT TIME READING THE TERMS ###~!!!

• Br
    Brenda Poor Apr 30, 2009

I received a package from you which I refused and sent back. I want you to reimburse the cost of package back to my account. The amount is $74.95. I need this done as soon as possible.

• Dg
    dgrl May 08, 2009

DON'T LIE "MICHELLE" I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL THAT [protected] # FOR DAYS TO CANCEL MY ORDER !!! IT'S THE SAME MESSAGE PLAYED OVER AND OVER REFERRING CUSTOMERS BACK TO UR SCAMMED UP WEBSITE .

Michael Boyle May 08, 2009

I know the Local-State-Federal Authorities are going to Rain Hell down on Ultra Green Products.

Michael Boyle May 08, 2009

Michelle you are part of this Scam.

• Ka
    Katieokc May 13, 2009

I have tried this number several times, I keep being told my refund (since they took unauthorized money out of my account) wasn't issued when it was suppose to have been (even though I was given a confirmation number) and that it will be taken care of today. Only it is never taken care of. I am contacting every person and organization I can find about this SCAM !

• Bd
    bds May 15, 2009

I recommend complaints be filed with florida attorney general and USPS Fraud Unit. This company has set up a spider web of websites to hide behind. http://www.christysdiet.com/?t202id=789&t202kw=247c728

• Fe
    Felicia May 16, 2009

I went to thr website www.verifyyourorder.com, and filled out the fields as requested...I keep getting an error that the security code is invalid...The numbers in the confirmation/security box are not accepting the correct numbers that I put in the box. Results I can't get on to cancel my order.

• Ra
    Ramona Conklin May 18, 2009

I am sick to think I have been bilked out of $74.95 and for something that didn't work. What can be done to stop scams such and this and get a refund?

• Cr
    Cristle Starling May 18, 2009

I have been charged on my debit card for an item I did not order not did I receive. I want this charge removed from my card.

Cristle Starling

Pamela May 20, 2009

Hi Cristle, just wanted you to know that you can contact our Customer Service Dept and one of our agents will be more than happy to explain to you any concerns you might be having . We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM. You can also email us at [protected]@verifyyourorder.com.

Pamela May 20, 2009

Hi Felicia, if you are having trouble canceling through that site you are more than welcome to contact our Customer Service Dept and they will be more than happy to assist you with that. We do offer and honor a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. So please give us a call at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM. Or you can also email us at [protected]@verifyyourorder.com, Thanks.

Mindy Matlock Jun 01, 2009

This is the biggest scam ever. I was able to get ahold of the company and they were so rude. This is what they do to people. You will end up paying over 80.00 for a sample bottle of product! This is so wrong. They should be charged for fraud for everyone they have ripped off.

Pamela Jun 02, 2009

Hi Mindy, I can assure you that our company is here to provide quality customer service. I am the Customer Service Manager for this product and I wanted to inform you of our 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can you can also email us at [protected]@verifyyourorder.com Thank you

• Ga
    Gail McCue Jun 06, 2009

Company keeps sending unwanted Purity 12 product. I have tried to contact them re cancellation with no luck. Do not want product and do not want my credit charged.Gail McCue

anonymous user Jun 19, 2009

Very unscrupulous business. This is an internet scam and I advise anyone regardless of your health/weight objectives to avoid Purity 12. Their fine print leaves you at their mercy. I was told by a customer service rep (who was a real [censored] by the way) that I had a measley12 days to cancel my TRIAL offer and it was my fault for failing to research this. They charged me $74.99. There was no notification of the product being sent, the initial order being received or anything of the sort. I was simply charged. Scammers.