Purest Cleanse Logo

Purest Cleanse

Having problems with Purest Cleanse?

Purest Cleanse Customer Service Contacts

37 19th Ave., Apt 3
Venice, California
Return Address
14520 Delta Lane № 105 Huntington Beach, CA 92647

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Purest Cleanse Customer Service. Initial Purest Cleanse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Purest Cleanse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Purest Cleanse. Discuss the issues you have had with Purest Cleanse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Purest Cleansepure life keto 800 mg

I ordered what I believed was a free bottle of Pure Life Keto pills. When I read my order confirmation, the company claims I ordered almost $200. I tried to call the company on a Sunday night after reading the e-mail but the phone rang & no one would answer. I e-mailed Purest Cleanse Twice Sunday night. I then called toe company on Monday. I was told the pills were already shipped & there was nothing that could be done. The rude man on the phone told me the pills could not be returned as they could not resale them. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. Purest Cleanse submits false documentation to my credit card. Customer service guy named Edwin hung up on me the day I received the false documentation. I only wanted the name of the rude male I spoke with in July. Unbelievable this company still in business & scamming people! The ad I placed my order thru can not be found now. Do not do business with this company!