Puremeds Usaunauthorized charges

J

Mysteriously received pills in the mail, never purchased by or even heard of by me. Then received a charge to my credit card for $60! Sent back and after filing dispute i am still getting these. This needs to stop.

• De
    Devin Nicholson Oct 28, 2008

I noticed that I had a pending charge of $59.95 in my checking account from this PureMeds that I have never heard of wondering what it was for. Called the bank 1st said I had to contact the company and called them saying they couldn't do anything. I had to contact someone thru the e-mail to get the refund.
    This payment was unauthorized!!!

• Ro
    ROBERT YOUNG Jan 09, 2009

this company withdrew funds from my account without my permission and now im getting the run around with me getting my account refunded in the amount of $60.43 and i want it back, i sent the other package back to them as instructed and i was told that my account would be refunded
    my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com im lookin forward for a quick response.

• Hu
    Hummingbird Jan 09, 2009

Same situation, Different company (pureacaiberry & colotox). I e-mailed and called to cancel any further charges and/or delivery's, the charges kept posting to my account even with a confirmation number. Today, after 40 days and $188.00, I canceled my debit card.
    What a pain in the @@& this "Free Trial" has been! The debit card department at my credit union has been busy all week with these same situations.

jamessparta Jan 28, 2009

last year i ordered one of their advertised pills, paid the amount required but i never received the item and now they've charged me again for 99.95 usd without any authorization. how will i be able to stop it and will i be able to refund the money they had been taken?

• Da
    dave Mar 29, 2009

I got ripped off to. dont go for the free trial that is when they get tour info and steal your money

John Apr 09, 2009

Contact [protected]@puremeds.com

They are good people and will re-ship any missing orders and refund any orders received within 30 days, that you do not want.

They refunded me because I forgot to cancel my membership, without one single issue.

• Vi
    victor t. Apr 22, 2009

last april 19, i was billed 59.95 by puremeds to my credit card. i didn, t order that item. how can i refund the amount taken to my credit card.looking to a favorable answer.. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Vi
    victor t. Apr 22, 2009

money taken to my account without my permission. how can i get it back? victor t.

• Us
    US Slueth Jan 09, 2010

Puremeds is a scam. Look any website up on www.whois.com and find out who the domain name is registered to. Info will be fake. All are connected to a company called local billing limited and its a scam to. The thieves are in Spain and the Netherlands. They have created a massive list of fake companies and websites so they can steal money from bank accounts all over the world. A few people here and there will get their money back but most do not. Do not click on any Google ads ever. Only buy from reputable American companies. They should be registered with the Better Business Bureau and/or the chamber of commerce in the city that lists this company. I never ordered anything and I had multiple charges from different places. All fake! If a phone number doesn't work then go to www.phoneowner.info. Type in the number and if anyone else has a complaint they will have posted information. Basically everyone is sharing info with each other on these sites. Always file a complaint with the FBI on their website. Its the only way to get anyone to do anything. Men who are behind this are as follows: Clay Douglass, Spain; Mitch Platt, Netherlands; and Deepak Agarwal, unknown.