pureliftUnauthorised Debit on credit card

T

I ordered the free trial of Purelift Face Cream from a link in Facebook and only had to pay for postage for the free trial no obligation to continue. Yesterday $94 was debited from my account by Pristine Health??. Who they are I don't know. I tried contacting Purelift but the number will not answer. I also tried live chat. I saw a similar product Aciaberry that has had similar complaints. All as I got with my free sample was a glossy one page info sheet. No details or anything slipped inside an envelope with Just Think Mediaat Milperra and an order number was all that was shown. I could not contact anybody to stop this so I have cancelled my Credit card today.

• Sg
    s garnett Aug 09, 2009

i am unable to contact the distributers of of purelift to cancell my subscription i have tried various phone numbers to no avail and am at a loss to what to do next .

• Lu
    lutyco Aug 11, 2009

I have rung [protected] today 11/08/09 at 4.00pm and they had a record of me and gave me a cancellation number don't know if it will stop them taking more money though.

• Tr
    tripe Aug 14, 2009

accepted a "free" trial of their product but was charged & then a month later this company have taken a further £37 for goods I have not ordered or received.
    Tried the contact no's on their web site to no avail & the "live chat" does not exist

Maudie06 Sep 07, 2009

Hi - I was also unpleasantly surprised with the assumptions this company made and logged my complaint here last night (Maudie05). This morning I called the number on the glossy flyer that arrived with "my new shipment" which is the only contact information they have provided - [protected] and it was dead. No ring tone and eventually just cut off. The web site I googled for them said "this site may harm your computer" - so dont go there either.

I called the number they seem to have provided you above [protected]) which was picked up promptly with "you wish to cancel your subscription?". An employee called Toni (employee id 807) cancelled "the monthly debits". Her response to me saying they had been WEEKLY debits was "sorry about that ma'am". She gave me a cancellation number and assured me it was all behind me. I asked about the 3 new bottles I had received without ordering them and she gave me another number to call for this (NOT the one on the letter).

So then I called [protected] and spoke to April (employer id 155702) who asked which product I was complaining about then looked me up and again has assured me that "your automatic shipment order is cancelled ma'am". When I advised I did not place that order she again said "sorry about that ma'am, you have a good day". Seriously! They are polite and sound very very worn out! Anyway - I asked her bluntly the questions "will there be any more debits?', "will you be accessing my credit card for any further charges?" "will I ever hear from you about any product again", "will I have to cancel my card to get rid of you?"- reply to each was a weary "no ma'am".

I have also advised my bank of this. Just in case - but have not cancelled my card.

Hope this helps you ...

• Mj
    mjdodds Sep 11, 2009

Cancel your credit card immediately and get a new card and new number issued.
    The billing doesn't stop.

• Mj
    mjdodds Sep 11, 2009

To all those of you who fdealt with PureLift, cancel your credit card immediately and get a new issued with a new number. The charges keep coming even after cancelling everything from them and their "partner" companies.

• Mo
    monnix Sep 14, 2009

If you ordered Purelift Trial Offer, be prepared for several unauthorized charges by their affliates, OnV/Insider Tips, Insider Secrets, WeightLoss eBook Package, MyDietID.com and who knows who else they have given your credit card number to. Cancel your credit card immediately.

janice.jepson Sep 16, 2009

i sent for a free sample of purelift cream and was asked for postage which i accepted, now i have been sent tablets which i did not order and they are taking unauthorised payments out of my account.i need this rectifying, can you possible help with this.my e.mail address is : [email protected]

• Co
    Consumer Awareness Sep 16, 2009

Hey. those "SAMPLES" usually always come along with a 90 day supply that gets billed to your account, and a shipment every 60-90 days thereafter, unless you stop it. If you don't cancel the order within so many days, which sometimes is already 2/3's over by the time you get the sample, you automatically get the next shipment. What to do? Do not accept the shipment, call the company and tell them to cancel your account and that you refused the shipment.

Susan Murray Sep 28, 2009

I purchase a "Free sample" of purelift for which I understood I was to pay $4.50US and have since had NZ$334.60 withdrawn from my credit card account with autheorisation. How can I stop this and is there anyway I can get mymoney refunded??? This is theft!!!

jaspross Oct 08, 2009

I ordered a sample of the PureLift, with the option to cancel my order within 30 days. However, they charged my credit card $79.28 before the 30 day's was up. Tried to call the company several times and always got a busy signal. Had to cancel my credit card (business card) to stop the charges. Real hassle!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COMPANY...

jaspross Oct 08, 2009

Cancel your credit card NOW! Read all complaints they are a fraud...

jaspross Oct 08, 2009

Cancel your credit card...

jacquelinhhi Oct 11, 2009

charged my card without my permission

• Er
    eraroh Oct 14, 2009

had free sample and today have been charged £37!

Chuck Turner Oct 25, 2009

Here is the head office phone number and address for the Purelift scam company :

JustThink Media
    Corporate Head Office
    Suite 204, 85 Cranford Way
    Sherwood Park, Alberta, CANADA T8H 0H9
    Phone: 780.416.0211
    Fax:780.416.0218
    Owner: Jesse Willms

More about this company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

• Le
    Lee C Oct 26, 2009

I purchased what was advertised as a "free sample" of face cream which ended up costing me $18.99 + shipping...do not purchase PureLift! This month we were debited a further $79.95 + Foreign conversion fee. This is such a scam and the cream didn't do a thing.

mary stuart Nov 04, 2009

bought trial they are taking from my credit card unortharised they are scammers cannot contact false phone number

• Ka
    Kanis Nov 09, 2009

I ordered "CLEAR LIFT ULTRA" a week ago but I received "PURE LIFT" instead.
    Are two of these the same company?

I tried to call to fix it out "what's going on?" but all the number that I have...no one pick up the phone, keep me holding the phone for an hour'...believed me!!

I would like to send back the product since it's not the one that I ordered and I don't want any extra charge on my credit card in the future.

The package that I received have only welcome letter with no returning address but there is the phone number [protected] that never have anyone pick-up the phone.
    Any contact phone number that really work????

• Fo
    Foxy9212 Dec 01, 2009

The problem appears to be that the moment you click on the 'submit' button to place your order, the so-called company insists you also agreed to membership of goodness only knows what else. I have had the same problem with Clear Lift Ultra (same as Pure Lift obviously). However, no product was received by me nor have I had an email or any other form of communication from this company or any other parties to whom my personal information was passed. I cancelled the original trial when no product arrived and assumed that was the end of the matter but, no, I've since been charged £15.37 for an unknown reason and by a 'name' of which I've never heard. Some say it's for membership of some club or other but as I have no contract with anyone and certainly no membership number or details, I consider this withdrawal of funds from my account to be theft. I can no longer refer to the original advertisement/web page or it's alleged Terms & Conditions as all links now lead to nowhere or to a different product entirely. The original company could now alter the Terms & Conditions to suit their purpose could they not? Also now disappeared is the Toll Free phone number so any contact has now been broken. I've reported all of this to every agency who might be interested. The media is next. The BBC is already taking an interest in this umbrella organization.

• Ho
    honeyb1 Dec 03, 2009

I too replied to free trial offer. It was costing me $2.99 for postage which turned into $14.00.
    I have since been charged 87.00 also for I don't no what. I have no details at all of how to cancel anything. I had a phone number but it does not connect. Help me please as I have spoken to my bank and they have said that I must cancel with this company before they can stop money going out of my account again. HELP!!!

• Gm
    GM7 Dec 06, 2009

I too have been scammed, luckily only for two small amounts ($26 & $47 on the same day) but that is still too much for nothing. Unfortunately it was only after my 'free trial' turned into a $87 withdrawal from my Visa that I investigated further on the internet and found out what I was in for! I have been watching my account for the past 2 months (thinking I was lucky), but lo & behold over the weekend found these two amounts have appeared. Contact your Credit Card provider, let them know the details of the unauthorised withdrawals from your account. They should put a stop on your card (you will have to apply for another one) and start an investigation into it, and hopefully will refund your money. I cant believe that there are so many complaints about this and nothing seems to be done!!! Good luck. Gail

brenda kobitz Dec 10, 2009

how do you get the phone @ of the co. i can't find it can you help please e-mailme @[email protected] thanks i need your help

very good

brenda kobitz Dec 10, 2009

i agree with the other person money coming out of my act. and i didn't order anything else from them.

• Le
    Lenice L Dec 11, 2009

I have never heard of purelift or world fit, but somehow they have manage to take a whooping amount of money out of my bank account. I am a single mother it is nearly xmas and now i have nothing left will i ever get my money back I hope so because xmas is now on hold for my 5 children until it does.

• Be
    bevt69 Dec 14, 2009

I stupidly gave my cc details for postage of the free trial and they ended up giving my details to about 3 other companies who also took money it took me awhile to realize as it was only 7dollars here and there but it all added up of course. I got some back from my cc company but they still owe me about a $100. I also stupidly sent back the products thinking they would refund me...

• Ne
    neise Dec 20, 2009

i have tried to phone on several occassions but the number is incorrect. I did not authorize for the company to debit my credit card and want to stop them from taking any more money I do not like the poduct it has had no effect on my skin and i have also been charged for a weight loss program that i do not need i am at my perfect weight and have been for years How do I stop this company from chargeing my credit card?????? any advice would be appreciated [email protected]

sue443 Dec 22, 2009

report your problem here. The Australian government are investigating this company any help you could offer would be appreciated.

sue443 Dec 22, 2009

Report here http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/694011
    The government is looking into this company, any help you can give would be appreciated.
    They also told me to go the VISA international to get your money back and make sure you right CHARGE BACK and supply all your information.

• Ms
    ms p lowe Dec 22, 2009

I am insisting that no more unorthorized payments be taken from my account, as i didnt order any further product of PURELIFT!!! I have informed my bank not to let this payment be taken out in the future

Marilyn 01 Dec 30, 2009

Applied for a free trial and agreed to pay for the postage via credit card. A few weeks later I was debited $95 and now I have recieved another bottle of the cream, although I don't want it. There is no contact details, web address or phone number with the bottle so I don't know how to contact them to complain, demand my money back and insist noo more are sent to me. Marilyn

• Cr
    Crankhandle Mar 09, 2010

I have tried unsucessfully to cancel my order from Purelift and have been informed by my bank I would have to cancel my card and get a new one to stop them getting more money out of me.I only ordered the Purelift cream but am being charged for various other products I do not receive or requested. I would appreciate some advice on how to rid myself of this product once and for all. Thank you for your time, Christine Miller.