pureCleanseProProduct/above name

This is just a waste of time and energy~I called to get the product April2, 2009, rec'd it on the 9th, and called today to see if I can cancel/opt out~
WELL I spoke w/Qadriyya, after listening to a recorded msg that stated that if you don't like this product, simply give to a family member or friend.Right! Qadriyya explained to me that she WOULD take me off from the 'mailing', and that I needed to send back the product, insured at that, to an address that wasn't anywhere on the site, nor was it on the bottle of 'dietary supplements'!

I was very PO'D at the fact that even if I return the product w/in the time constraints, that my CC will STILL be charged $59.95~no matter what...and it may take..'oh, a couple of weeks' to rec. the refund!

I love to try new things, at the age of 51, and I haven't ever had the trouble I have had with this one! I am always sending for this or that, for a trial, and can easily cancel w/in the time limits...I am looking for something that FITS ME right! So, why the big issue here~(I do try to be mindful whist doing so, as well!)

FYI~BE careful if you ever order this product: TO return it, I need to write a note stating WHY I don't like/want it, include the order #, and also send the capsules in an INSURED mailer~I wonder if it'll ever get there? (Oh I can do a registered mailer..but..time consuming!)

Warning:BE very aware, and if you are like me, you will think that this is as asinine as I!

GOOD LUCK w/this!

gram2six

• Zo
    zoltansaphire Nov 04, 2009

That is a load of bull!! Our money is your number one concern you thieving ###! I just received a charge for $127 for pure cleanse pro because I am past the trial of 14 days but I have never received the product. You guys are nothing but a bunch of criminals.

• Te
    tearbearnz Apr 19, 2009

Hi there, I am 34yo and am having exactly the same trouble, except that none of the numbers are ringable from New Zealand and there is no email contact option!!! I have taken the step of cancelling my credit card so no further payments are taken off it.

This is a scam - stay well away from it.

Annette Reed Mar 26, 2009

I plased an order on 10/03/09 and I still have not recived my order canot get in touch number dead