PureCell Skin Care Logo

PureCell Skin Care

Having problems with PureCell Skin Care?

PureCell Skin Care Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 610 0751 (Customer Service)
24881 Alicia Pkwy, Ste E #175
Laguna Hills, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PureCell Skin Care Customer Service. Initial PureCell Skin Care complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PureCell Skin Care above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PureCell Skin Care. Discuss the issues you have had with PureCell Skin Care and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DermaSoft and PureCell skin care — dermasoft and purecell skin care not so free trial, bad product!!

Product not free by any means, product caused seborrhea like itching, scaling around eyes. Saw a...

Purecell Skin CarePurecell and dermasoft scam

I got ripped off via facebook on what was advertised as a free sample of Purecell and Dermasoft, you just pay the shipping. Then they charge 89.95 each for the product and you apparently are on some kind of subscription plan where they send the product out periodically and keep charging the $89.95. Know where that I saw if there advertisement was this anything but a sample product. I have only received the product once. I have contacted my credit card company and they are aware of this scam. I want an address where I can return this product. If I don't get one, I will send it back to the address on the label. And I also want reimbursed if that is necessary. I have contacted my credit card company and they have put a hold on those two charges. They used the Shark Tank picture as part of there advertisement wanting people to think they endorsed there product.

Purecell Skin Care — Free sample cream - not free at all

I just got totally "ripped off" to the tune of $180!!! Not free at all. Ordered a "free...