Pureacaiberries.comUnauthorized charges

J

My credit card has been charged for something I did not order, I did try their Free Trial (5 Days) and that was all. Never ordered any more but was billed for it!

More Pureacaiberries.com Complaints & Reviews

• Ra
    RALPH J BEVILACQUA Nov 18, 2008

YOU CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $89.31 AND YOU SENT ME A BOTTLE OF ACAI BERRY. YOU ALSO SEN ME A BOTTLE OF EXTREME ACAI BERRY WHITCH I DID'T ORDER. THE BOTTLE WAS BROKEN AND ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF THE BAG. I HOPE IAM NOT BEENING CHARGED FOR THIS BOTTLE AS I DID'T ORDER THEM.IF YOU WISH I WILL SEND THEM BACK TO YOU?
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE AT THIS TIME, PURE ACAI BERRY, IF I FIND THAT THEY ARE WORKING I WILL WRITE YOU AND ORDER MORE. IF THE EXTREAM ACAI BERRY IS SOMETHING DEFERANT AN THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THEM I WILL TRY THEM.

RALPH J BEVILACQUA

• Fa
    Faith Ervin-Johnson Nov 18, 2008

I need to stop getting this product. I made the mistake of ordering a trial bottle and now it is a nightmare. How do I get this to stop?

• Bi
    Bill Nov 17, 2008

Cancel me from the program

samantha Nov 13, 2008

I have also been charged on my debit for somthing i did not order how can i get my money back acai berry is a scam the trial for 4.95 did not even work

• Pa
    pamela Nov 07, 2008

This is one of the best thought out scams I have come across. No reps to assist you by phone, No company exists at any address you can find. They conveniently spell PureAcaiBerry on the ad and bottle, but their web site is Pure Acai Berries so you cannot easily find them again. All the legitimate comments listed above were very kind actually. This is a get rich quick scam for the company, who can now use our credit cards fraudently. I have disputed, and now it is up to me to prove fraud on the company's part. My time is valuable, my money hard earned. I too, will cancel my credit card if this is not resolved immediately.

john ahrens Nov 06, 2008

on 09-08 you charged my crediy card acct. for $74.95 and 09-08 another $5.95.when I wrote you and sent the complaint, you e mailed me back and said I was cancelled and no longer a customer of yours.you also said I coudnot get a refund as the 60 days were up, Ican go along with that, BUT not the new charges you charged my credit card agin on 10-08 for another 74.95. I am going to turn this over to the state attorney general of mich. today and maybe after he reads your complaints on your co.and your crooked way of doing buis.that he cn check with other state att. and maybe they can start a class action suit on you.as I said in the last letter your co is nothing but a ripoff--JOHN AHRENS, FARWELL, MI

sandra Nov 02, 2008

i ordered also the free trial.. there was nothing giving a phone number to cancel the account so i wouldnt get another shipment! i want my money back.. it didnt do anything for me. i have this $79.00 bottle of acai berry pills sitting on my shelf . i want to send it back!

• Sh
    Shumont Wofford Oct 31, 2008

This is not what was on the tab that i read it said 4.65 for a free trail but to day i have 78.00 that was taken out of my acount i do not find that right for you all to go into my acount and take money that i do not have to spend i will like to have my money back if that is posible and could some one call me at [protected]

• Gr
    Gretchen Cates Oct 29, 2008

I authorized my credit card to be charge $4.95 and have now received the second bottle and have been charge for both without you being authorized to continue using my card. I have filed a complaint with Citi Corp to be credited for this money. Now I will have to call and file another complaint with them to get my money refunded for this bottle that was sent also. You people really think you have a good thing going. Can't believe that people like you can get away with business pratices like this.

• Ju
    Julia Mattingly Oct 28, 2008

My name is Julia Mattingly and would like to cancel my order I have also called and they tell me to go to this web page to cancel my order but is it is not there. Please cancel my order it has not worked for me have not lost one pound. Julia Mattingly 1094 Fairway Ridge Dr. Concord North Carolina 28027 Thank You

• Ju
    Judith M Oct 27, 2008

I did not read the terms

• Za
    zach Oct 27, 2008

After looking at the terms and conditions that i agreed to when i signed up for the sample, it did explain everything that i was getting charged for.

sara j Oct 22, 2008

Fell for it as well!! I just cancelled my debit card so these ###s cant charge me for anything else. I suggest you do the same.

• Be
    Betty Cox Oct 22, 2008

I'm like the other people, i ordered a sample and got my credit card charged for orderers i did not want. can not get anyone on the phone. bad . what a way to go out of business. get rich quick scheme. i love the product. i can get it in the health food store.

john ahrens Oct 21, 2008

I ordered the sample bottle and paid the $4.95 charge.have received more shippments and I keep sending them back marked return to sender.I also was chaged the $74.95 PLUS ANOTHER $5.95. I think your program is a complete ripoff, I have informed my bank not to honer any more payments to your company. thank you John ahrens

andres level Oct 20, 2008

I want to cancel your services Tn performance health, client ID [protected], address: 11061nw, 72 terrace Doral, fl 33178

• Ei
    Eileen Heaney Oct 17, 2008

Ordered sample and payed with credit card received sample no results. Received two bottles did not order and billed $79, 76 did not authorize, refused to pay, investigating. Told credit Company not to accept charges-do not authorizze! Please correct this matter.
    Tryed to return berries to Orem, Vt. post office said the zip code your notes gave me is invalid? Pleasee advise where to return, Eileen Heaney. I'm 87 and
    will contact Government Agency if you do not help me to correct these errors

• So
    Sonya Beddows Oct 16, 2008

I too got nailed on this scam... you pay a few dollars for a free 5 day supply...then they are sending you bottles of stuff you didnt order and you are putting out over 80 dollars a month and you cant get hold of anyone to cancel...and your credit card company tells you this is your problem..I beg to differ. Quit charging for what we are not ordering...someone should shut down this company...they are the biggest scam artists going.

• Li
    lisa bindus Oct 16, 2008

CANCEL THIS PRODUCT ASAP--- I DID NOT ORDER OR GIVE MY PERMISSION TO SEND ME THE PRODUCT --- OTHER THAN THE SAMPLE. YOU GUYS ARE A FRAUD AND HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF A BAD REPUTATION!!!

• Li
    lisa bindus Oct 15, 2008

YESSSSS !!! I totally agree w/ the statements that these customers have sent. I called my credit card company to cancel these charges after i could not get thru to the ACAIberries co. I have read through all these complaints and now am very scared that the company is not available to cancel the product. I never agreed to have the product automatically sent to me----- only the trial bottle. My credit card company is now disputing. Wish me luck!!!

• Su
    Sue Holloway Oct 06, 2008

I sent for a sample of this product and never received it. Now they have sent me a bottle and I have not ordered any of this. How can I stop this?

• Rh
    Rhea Larson Oct 06, 2008

Unsolicited . Want money back!!!

• Ge
    George Gal Oct 05, 2008

I have the 2nd shipment what I have not ordered I like to stopped

• Ro
    roberthoppel Oct 04, 2008

This august, 2008, I also got a free bottle. and was then charged 79.00 on my credit card statement. Im taking steps for a remedy. I WILL NOT BE RIPPED- OFF ANY FURTHER, EVEN IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD.

• St
    Steven Anthony Sep 29, 2008

Stop sending product.

• St
    Steven Anthony Sep 29, 2008

Please stop sending product.

Cheryl Sep 27, 2008

I agree with all the preceding comments...I was also charged over $70 after ordering a free bottle...I have contacted the company, but don't expect any results from them. I have also filed a dipute with my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

• El
    Elaine Corino Sep 27, 2008

Interesting!!! The phone number gives you a recording " there will be a 35 minute wait" then transfers you automatically to a mail box which is always "full" and then disconnects you entirely even if you were willing to wait the 35 minutes. The address given to get you to an unsubscribe form "does not match any documents"according to Google and nor does the Support services e-mail address.

• Sc
    scott Sep 25, 2008

you'll can't blame some company for stealing your money when it explains it in the
    terms and conditions. it says exactaly what is going to happen if you don't cancel before 10 days. It's your fault you didn't read it, you should pay more attention to stuff espically when you're putting c.c. number in.

• Ka
    kathi fennelly Sep 21, 2008

me too!!! I ordered the sample and now am receiving more product I DID not ask for! I havesent them an e-mail and will be looking for the #'s on my credit card ---any advise???? thanks! Kathi

• Bo
    Bonnie Buck Sep 19, 2008

I recieved the sample of pure acai berry today, and
    looked it up again on internet and reviewed all the complaints.One is that people are recieving and being charged for more shipments that they did not order.
    I only wanted to see if it was something I could take, and found out I can't so PLEASE DON'T SEND
    another shipment I have already contacted my credit card company. BE advised no more shipments. I feel I have wasted $4.87 already . Bonnie Buck
    303Marie Ave.
    ElkRun Heights IA.
    [email protected]

• Ms
    Ms. Neal Sep 19, 2008

I am experiencing the same issue of ordering the free trial for the shipping and handling but then a 30 day supply showed up without a packing slip and I've been charged on my credit card. When I call I am told there is no record of any order.

• Lo
    Louis Calligano Sep 19, 2008

In an earlier message to you I mistyped and said that this product did work for me when I meant to say that it DID NOT WORK for me. I did not authorize you to charge my account for a bottle of PureAcaiberry because it did not work for me. I did authorize the $4.95 for a sample bottle. Please do not make any further charges to this account. CANCEL. Thank you.

• Sh
    shelley tino Sep 18, 2008

this is scarey, take this off my charge. shelley tino

• Cr
    Crystal Sep 18, 2008

I ordered a free trial bottle for $1.87 back in August and now i have been charged $74.76. I can't afford this. I have called the number and got an email address so that is my next thing. I am emailing them. If the charge isn't removed my bank will handle it from there. They will not get away with this. I am disputing this charge till the end.

• Da
    DANIEL COLLAZO Sep 17, 2008

please do not send this pill any more i only wanted to try the free sample
    so please cancel my account i didnt ask for anymore
    thanks daniel

• Jj
    JJ Sep 17, 2008

HOW TO CANCEL

Ten days after you order your sample, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan. You will be billed seventy nine dollars and seventy six cents and our product will be sent to you. We will supply you with our product every month thereafter, and your credit card will be billed seventy nine dollars and seventy six cents per month.

You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://pureacaiberries.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form with no further obligations.

If, at any time thereafter, you wish to cancel the convenient home delivery plan, you may unsubscribe at our website at http://pureacaiberries.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form with no further obligations.

You many cancel your services at any time by submitting an email to our Support Services [email protected]

You are also enrolling in our monthly online Newsletter and we will bill your credit card five dollars and eighty seven cents per month for the subscription. If you are not satisfied with the information provided to you through our newsletter, you may cancel this service at any time by unsubscribing at our website at http://pureacaiberries.com/contact.php?cmd=newsletter_unsubscribe_form with no further obligations.

Return Policy. We will credit one returned unopened product per customer if received within 30 days of the purchase of the trial sample. No returns are credited after 30 days from the order date of the trial product. Merchandise must be returned at customer's expense. Absolutely no returns are credited for opened or partially used products. The sample's shipping charge is non-refundable. In the event that the product arrives damaged, please email our Customer Service Department via our contact page within 48 hours. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING until you contact Customer Service for instructions, as we may require return of the damaged goods. In these situations we will promptly send a replacement product and a pre-paid return label to return the damaged merchandise.

Please return all product to:
    PO BOX 971090, Orem, UT 84097, United States

• Be
    Bernice Bolander Sep 16, 2008

I am have been trying to cancel my order but can't seem to get a hold of anyone - now they have charged my account another months. Plus $5.95 two weeks ago for no reason what so ever - I need these pills to stop coming - I will start writting a protest to my charge card company...Bernice

Magaly Rosario Sep 15, 2008

I order the five day trail without reading the terms, not thinking I would be committed.

I can't afford this payment.

Your attention in this matter will be greatly appreciate.

Magaly Rosario Sep 15, 2008

I order the five day trail without reading the terms, I don't feel that I should be committed, I feel that something should be done at your end for this error. Seventy Four dollars and fifty cents is alot when you were not expecting this taken out of your account. I live pay check to pay check and can't afford this.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciate.

My e-mail address is [email protected]