Pure Lift UltraUnauthorised charges on my Credit Card

I accepted an offer of a trial face cream for a payment of $4.95 postage on the Facebook site. Now this Company is charging my Credit Card a sum of $75.92 for unauthorised product. I cannot get in touch with this Company by any of the phone numbers listed on the site.

• Na
    Naomi Levine Aug 09, 2009

On August 3rd 2009 I was charged £72 for Pure Lift after I ordered it for a free trial in July. How do I get my money back? Please help. This company is totally fraudulent. Be warned, this is a scam.
    Naomi Levine

• Je
    Jeannie36 Aug 16, 2009

This has also happened to me in the UK. On 3rd August 2009 my card was debited £36.43 (sterling) and on the 14th August my card was debited another £36.44. I am notifying my bank tomorrow to see if they can help as I cannot get any response from the company.

• Br
    Bridie Morrissey Aug 19, 2009

I have registered a fraud complaint with my local police station, I have cancelled my Visa Card & Visa are setting up an enquirym & I have eventually managed to cancel the ORDER, which I never made. Visa are going to try to get mey money back €98.00 which I did not authorise. I also contacted The Trading Authority. The contact email address which I got to cancel was: James Norton [email protected] support.com (Appropriate name!!!) Hope this might help someone out there.

• Fr
    Frittmann Aug 23, 2009

Yes the only way to get rid of these charges is to cancel your card. I keep getting charges from different company names (same people though) now I have had one for Beautypack! I have disputed them all with my bank and they have reversed the charges and are waiting for the company to prove that they sent me something which they did not.

• Sl
    S. Landry Aug 25, 2009

I had the same problem as everybody else, and never gave them permission to bill me for 4 bottles of Ultra Lift, sent to me without me asking for them. This product is a scam and it was a very good learning experience for me. THERE IS REALLY NOTHING FREE.

But here is what I did: I search on the internet for 'PureLift Scam', found a place, called this number that was on one of the Pure Lift Ultra site [protected]) . Yes, I had to wait a little bit. I then talked to a customer representative and she was a great help. I explained my situation, that I had ordered the 'free sample' and was then charged 65.00 + .

First, she cancelled my order, gave me a cancellation number and a place where I could send the product back. She assured me that as soon as the product would be receive, I would get a credit on my credit card statement. I sent everything this morning ... I will now wait and see what happen . At least, I got a chance to cancel my order.

Hope this will help. Good luck.

S. Landry

• Ju
    juliab24 Aug 28, 2009

On July 13th 2009 I was charged A$19.25 for postage for a free trial of Pure Lift. After that I have had several charges every week on my credit card from various companies in the US and overseas such as ONV/INSIDERTIPS8669892 GIBRALTAR A$3.99, PURE LIFT [protected] A$71.32, BEAUTYPACK [protected] A$70.69 & HEALTHMEMBER [protected] $8.60. How do I get my money back? Please help. This company is totally fraudulent. Be warned, this is a SCAM!!!

Norma Cooper Sep 05, 2009

Perhaps, Facebook should have a good look into letting these people advertise on FB. If anyone comes up with a solution other than cancelling all our accounts they will post it here.

• Fr
    Frittmann Sep 09, 2009

Shalyn, there is no confusion only total deception.

NO WHERE WAS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT FURTHER CHARGES WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THE FREE PRODUCT.

This is a fraud !!! The company and its various alias's have been reported to Fraud Police world wide...

• Tr
    trish sydney Oct 01, 2009

I also saw the advertisment on the facebook site, I ordred the purelift face cream, it is only at the last minute before you ok the credit card details that you see you have signed up for a million other things and ongoing costs for further supplies of face cream.
    I found it impossible to get through to the toll free numbers in the US, the chat site also did not work, I got a friend in the US to try the toll free number but that did not work either.
    I wrote by email to their privacy site and cancelled all other items that were to be sent to me, I paid the charges on the free trail $19.00 for postage ( the item was posted in Australia by just think media) and cancelled my credit card.
    The sad part is I actually like the product and have found it quite good but dare not order any more.
    EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM.
    I agree facebook should verify its adverts.
    trish sydney.

Sandyd10 Oct 01, 2009

I too am having huge problem with this company and have sent the product back and asked them to not send anymore as I did not wish to receive it I paid for the trail one and that was it, now how do I stop them charging me $85.oo every month Help please
    Sandy NZ

• Cu
    Cupcakebabe Oct 02, 2009

I felt uneasy from when I hit the send button, I to have searched the site for and email address, tried all the telephone numbers and the live chat but to no avail, I have now contacted my bank who have cancelled my debit card and they feel pretty sure that the money hasn't been applied, so as I will have a new card and new number they won't aske for it on the old card. - Well here's hoping anyway
    Rosie uk

• Mr
    Mrs Geraldine Herd Oct 08, 2009

Last month i took up the offer of a free trial it was only when the fraud squad phoned me that I found out not only had 49pound been taken out of my accouint but 84.90 as well which I knew nothing about, a few days later i received this little bottle of liquid and returned it, I also phoned the company and told them they had no right to take money from my account, they told me it would be cancelled and money returned to my account, to utter disbeleive another 84.90pence was taken from my account yesterday, i want all my money returned how do i go about doing this as I have lost phone no. any help please

jane24 Oct 19, 2009

This has also happened to me. They promised to refund my money but surprise surprise, I've received nothing. Now they don't answer their phone, their liveChat doesn't work and emails to their [email protected] address bounce back. I am out of pocket $AUS 76. I read the terms and conditions and ended up with a headache trying to make sense of it.
    j

• Or
    ormyb Oct 21, 2009

I have just received a credit card statement with two charges for cream that I have not asked for. I managed to speak to a customer service rep called Jonathan who promised that he had cancelled any further orders and would refund one of the payments and said that the first payment was for the original cream that I had already paid £10 for in July. My next phone call was to my credit card company who have been brilliant. They have blocked my current card forthwith, passed my complaint onto the Fraud Team and will refund the monies that have been taken from my account. DONT MESS ABOUT, CANCEL YOUR CARD NOW!!!

• Fe
    feddupp23 Nov 16, 2009

MAJOR SCAM!

I returned product and am still waiting for refund, then when ordering they "offered" a weight loss program that I declined. Well I have been charged for that now too.

A cease and desist email has been sent. We shall see. I intend on notifying the DOJ, FBI and NV AG.

They are based in Greece and use different account names to draw money out of your accounts. Bait and Switch, plus "adding" unapproved "subscriptions" for the various companies.

Ever notice there isn't a Presidents name on their "customer service letters" and the number just above doesn't work - call [protected] - you may have to hold for up to 1/2 an hour.

• Ge
    Georgie2009 Nov 21, 2009

I have just been in touch with my credit card company and they said they cant cancel this order as i made an agreement with them, I never ! because I could never afford to pay that amount for cream . I am at my wits end because of this company so far the have ripped me off foe 3 bottles of this product . I got the free trial one Then today I got a delivery of another one and when i checked my credit card I found out they billed me for a bottle I never received !! Altogether the money they have taken comes to 108.oo uk sterling I cant pay this and I need help to Another payment is due to come out on the 2/12/09

• Fo
    Foxy9212 Nov 26, 2009

To the anonymous poster who copies and pastes the stock answer to all complaints here; would you please make it clear that all the helpline will do is to give you a cancellation number for the one single product you ordered (if like mine, it wasn't received) and then give out numbers of each of the many other so called 'affiliates' who take unathorized sums from the 'victim's' account. The 'victim' is then expected to telephone each and every one of them in order to make individual cancellations. The number that I was given to cancel the first, I suspect, of many such unathorized debits was unobtainable. The helpline should realize that international callers need toll free numbers that are usable from their particular country. As all these companies are obviously held under a single umbrella the first company of contact should be the one to advise all the others to whom they have given out personal information, that no contracts exist and, therefore, no further unauthorized debits should be attempted.

You also copy and paste the same ridiculous line in some of your responses (and all the other spam username's posts) that the "unused" item should be returned for a full refund - how precisely is this a fair "Free Trial?" In order to return the product in the given period, there can be no trial whatsoever. The advert to which I responded said delivery would be 5 to 7 days, so if I grabbed it from the postman, ran straight to the post office and returned it, I would still be 'out of time.' Get real Mr. Robert.Diz and all your other usernames. What excuse could you possibly have for providing nothing at all and taking payments from peoples' accounts without authorization? What excuse could you possibly have for not advising by email/letter what exactly it is that you are charging for? It would have been nice to know what I haven't received.

Thanks.

• Ge
    Georgie2009 Dec 07, 2009

Just checked my account and yes another payment has been taken on the 1/12/09 My credit card company now tell me I need a policy no before they can stop these payments Where do I get that from ???? Can anyone help ????
    G2009

• La
    Lanj Jan 12, 2010

KELLY!!! THERE IS NO SUPPORT : HOW DARE YOU to GIVE PEOPLE FALSE PROMICES!!!
    HERE IS MY LETTER TO [email protected] after they HANG UP!!! on me first, and when I called [protected] AGAIN they refused to refund stolen money, and to explain WHY DOMAIN CLEARLIFTULTRA.COM IS NOT EXIST any more.
    "SEE YOU IN THE COURT, CON ARTISTS!
    YOU OWE ME 2 amounts of $24.80 USD, which is unauthorised withdraws for unapproved membership .
    When I paid for shipping of CLEAR LIFT bottle, I did not authorised any one to add other companies memberships, and I did not give permission to give my credit card details to other companies.
    "AFTER I was twice charged by you, my credit card support member told me that you ON PURPOSE used different account names to draw my money, so victims like me could not truck you down. THAT IS CON TACTICS.
    They told me that they will get of you my money, you stole HIDING BIHIND "CLEARLIFTULTRA" mask.
    YES, YOU USED "CLEARLIFTULTRA" to TRAP INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR FITNESS-CLUB, then you wiped domain of CLEARLIFTUTRA, as a tool and evidence of your crime.
    ITS NOT COINCIDENT THAT HUNDREDS OF CUSTOMERS ENDED UP WITH UNPROVED MEMBERSHIPS.

FBI, DOJ, and NV AG are notified by other victims, like me about your illegal activities.

8 Dec 2009 elitepack [protected] CYP FRGN AMT: 24.82 U. S..
    7 Jan 2010 634v*FITCLUBONLINE [protected] GBR

• Su
    Suel Jan 14, 2010

I applied for the free offer, paying only postage. They have taken 2 further payments. Please do not waste your time trying to contact these scam artists. The only way to stop further payments is to cancel your card. If you do manage to speak to anyone, they will try to convince you that the order is cancelled, but in reality they are just saying that so that you do not cancel your card immediately, this gives them time to take another payment. Cancel now.

sailorsgal Jan 17, 2010

okay here's what they did to me. I ordered a {FREE SAMPLE] of VIBRANT BEAUTY on 11-23-09 I only had to p ay postage $2.95 . I waited several weeks and then called them as I had not received the product. I told them and they blaimed the post office. In the meantime I noticed on my bank account that $ 86.93 for SUP PURE LIFT was taken out on 12-18-09. I called my bank and they are looking into the matter. They gave me a temporary credit of $86.93 and changed my credit card. My question why hasn't some body for example FBI or Better business bureau done something to put them out of business. [email protected]

• Mo
    Montiesmummy Jan 28, 2010

Message for Art K, Shelley, Jonathan, Michael Myers (yes, really) or any of the others who claim to be working for this duplicitous company and its affiliates, (and who copy and paste grovelling comments about how much they care for their customers on all the complaint sites where they are named and shamed) Would any of you care to give the web address for this live chat online customer service support? I ASSURE you it would be red hot.