Pure Colon 1000Did Not Order PURE COLON 1000

R

I ordered and paid for the Trial bottle. Did not order the continuing service. The company has mailed me a 30 day supply and paid itself using my credit card, without my authorization.

More Pure Colon 1000 Complaints & Reviews

• Ka
    Karen Sep 17, 2008

They did the same thing to me. Last debit was for $74.95 and you cannot reach these folks by phone.

• Cl
    clara bliss Sep 19, 2008

They are doing the same thing to me. I get a new package of pills at least once a month and didn't order them. How can I get this stopped?

• Te
    Teresa Sep 21, 2008

This company has made it difficult to cancel, but I found the answer. I called my credit card company and got the phone #. [protected]. The number gives directions on how to cancel your subscription. You can go to their website www.purecolon1000.com. At the bottom there is an unsubscribe link.

• Ar
    Art Oct 17, 2008

I also ordered the PureColon1000 Product and was charged the shipping for the Trial size and then was also charged an additional ~$80 after ~ 2 weeks. However, I did not read the terms and conditions which states exactly what occurred to most of us. At the bottom of the PureColon1000 website there is a "Cancel Your Product" link that redirects you to the link specified in the message by Support. Additionally the Terms and Conditions link also provides a link to the gohelpnow website for you to unsubscribe and cancel your order. I just tried it. I'll write back next month. Hope it works.

• Ro
    Robin Rector Oct 25, 2008

Total scam. No invoice in delivered product. Can not find a number to call to cancel so it will continue to charge my card every month until I find it. I did return the product with a note stating I would like to cancel.

I have learned my lesson about ordering samples to try with no obligation to buy in the future. Yeah right, because they order it for you!!

• Ro
    robin Oct 28, 2008

Order free sample at of pure colon 1000 on 10/16/08 only had charge for $4.87 for shipping. Didn't subscribe to anything. On 10/26/08 Pure colon 1000 put a check card hold on my account in the amount of $79.76 it was withdrawed from my account on 10/28/08. I haven't received anything other than a free sample in the mail. This is a hell of a way to do bussiness with someone. Ripping off people who are tring to improve their health. No contact # on the web site . sent e-mail trough the site no returned responce from them. Take action through bank to get this cleared up. By the way not worth tring the sample. Doesn't work and cost more than a person attends to pay. When i went back to the site it had where you could xld the subscription. Done that and it tried to sell me it a chipper price at $19.99 a month so why are they charging almost $80.00 for something I didn't attend to get if the first place.

• Ke
    Ken Nov 03, 2008

Pure colon 1000 is a rip off!!! I didn't find out about my $80 charges for 3 months. By then it was to late to return the products in which I never wanted any way. I'm out over $250 from this scam of a company. Yes there is a term and conditions policy that if I would of read I would not have been in this mess. The company is placing their odds that peolpe will miss the little link and read about the rip off. The cost of the shipping is in large numbers and the terms and policy link is written really small. That is a dishonest way to do bussiness. It is trickery. If it was not a scam of a bussiness I would have received some form of reciept or knowledge from the company that I was enrolled in this scam. I believe that Karma will come back and haunt this company. Maybe someday they will get anally rapped.

• Ed
    Eddie J.George Nov 21, 2008

As of this date do not charge my credit card for another bottle of your product, I have'nt lost any weight after the trial bottle and the full bottle.So no more as of this date 11-21-08.

• Bi
    bill Dec 04, 2008

Stop billing me and shipping me your product!!! As of 12/4/08

Charles Dec 22, 2008

I had the same SCAM done on me in Aug 08, with repeated stealing from my C Card monthly.

"HO Performance" "Henderson Perf" & Engelwood Perf" all stole monthly.

Had to call my CC co & dispute.

They called these scammers, who said they "would cancel my acct"

Now we have another scammer to deal with in the White House. God save us.

• Le
    Levana Apr 02, 2009

I ordered a trial of this product then I received another bottle with a charge of $86.00 to my credit card. When I went to cancel I was given an offer to receive the product for half that price. I still canceled. This was 4 months ago and I my creditcare is being charged for $4.51 a month. When I called about this I was told it was for a news letter that is being sent to my E-mail. I did not even no I was getting this. Seriously $4.51 for a news letter being sent to your E-mail. This is such a scam! If the proudct was really worked the company would not need to use these methods to sell the product.

angrycustomer Apr 28, 2009

My gosh these people are crooks. Do not, I repeat, do not sign up for any "free" offer with these people. You'll get screwed. After discovering a continuing charge I call the 800 number. Another hour and listening to the worst muzak you can imagine (I think this is on purpose so that you won't stay on the phone) I finally got a human. "You signed up for a newsletter"

$5 a month for a newsletter!? Geez! "What do you mean; I'm not getting a newsletter." You know what they said? "Check your spam." Of course, we all check our spam to see if we're getting charged for stuff we don't want and didn't order!

Oh, so I check my spam. Guess what? No newsletter. Why didn't they just stick their hands in my pocket or rob me at gun point? These people need to use their own product on themselves. Then they won't be so full of it.

Ok, Pure Colon, you got my money. But I'm spreading the word of my experience to anyone who will listen and you are going to lost more potential business than you ever got out of me.