Pure Cleanse Pro / Vital AcaiCharges on my credit card

On 01 / 06 / 09 i ordered free trails of the acai berry order # 252770 and pure cleanse order #[protected]. I cancelled the acai berry on 01 / 20 / 09 cancellation#252770. And have never received the pure cleanse. However i have been charged $29. 99 3 times which i have disputed and now i have been charged again. There is no phone number or address for my fitness - click income except for sandy utah. I keep disputing this charge with my credit card, will i have to do this every month? Does anyone know how to get a hold of them

• Ke
    Kelis Mar 07, 2009

Here's the number I have for pure cleanse pro [protected] and it works I ordered from them I didnt get my pills for about a week, when I got them I called to cancel and she told me I will be charge and I was like 1st of i'm cancelling now and I havent had these pills for 14 days. So she's like well you have a month supply so we gonna charge you if i send them back before and they get the pills before the date they not going to charge me, I find that hard to believe. When I ordered them I dont recall that was the agreement I felt like they trying to get over but I'm going to talk to my bank before they charge. I hope this number helps.

Maria Mar 09, 2009

Well it seems like this "FREE" trial isn't so free after all. Please beware they say you have 14 days trial, but if you want to cancel you have to RETURN the "FREE" pills by the 14 days from the order date.So I don't see how we know if this product works. So in reality you have to send them back the day you recieve them.It takes a week from order date to recieving date. if not recieved within that time you WILL be CHARGED $179.85 + Shipping for three month supply. So buyer be ware!!!

• El
    elaine coleman Mar 11, 2009

I too have had the run around from Advanced Wellness Research, it was via their website that I ordered bothe the berry tabs and the pure cleanse pro.
    I am in australia and have bills for 4.95, I expected maybe double due to the exchange rate, but ende up being slugged almost $90AUD.
    Best thing anyone can do is have your bank reverse the charges and block any further deductions. Also get on the radio, tv, newpapers etc and flush them out. Also they are adverting off other sites like Facebook, complain to them about the scams as well.
    Theres a lesson to be learned from all of this, NEVER pay via someones site, always obtain the bank account details and pay direct from your own account.

Mauidick Mar 14, 2009

3/14/09 -- Sent to Complaints Borad.com

I ordered a 30 day free trial for both PureCleanserPro * & Acai Berry and was charged $5 each for S&H on my VISA card on 2/22/09. I received both a day or so later and followed their directions for taking them. Since I wanted to give them a chance to help, before I might re-order, I decided I should cancel the trial shortly. I found a phone number for PureCleansePro, [protected], and tried to call them but I got an error message that this number could not be reached from my area -- S.C. I went on-line to their website and there was an "Opt-Out" link which I used to cancel the trial on 3/2/09 -- plenty of time before the trial period ended. I never received any confirmation but expected that they would honor the Opt-Out input. On 3/14/09, 8 days before the trial period would end, I saw a charge on my VISA for $60.55 for PureCleanserPro . Since this was on the weekend I couldn't challenge it with my VISA company. Re. the Acai Berry, I called their number, [protected], on 3/6/09 and requested a cancellation of their trial offer. The represetative gave me a cancellation # and so far I have not seen any other charge on my VISA statement --- hopefully my request will be honored by them.

I have experience other such SCAMS for "free" trial offers and always been helped by my VISA company to not pay for unwanted/unordered products.

Dick A.

• Ki
    Kiminil Apr 21, 2009

I have been a victim of the same scam! I've contacted my credit card company. I would like to turn them into the attorney general's office.

• Te
    Ted May 04, 2009

My wife bought the 14 day free trial and instead she received 60 days worth. The $4.95 shipping was quickley followed by several charges to our Visa card at 3 different times for approximately $50 each. There were also 2 additional charges for "web access" and "membership" which are monthly charges of approx $17/month. After calling 4 different "partners" in this scam, I believe I have cancelled the product, however, I closed my Visa and will be getting new cards along with a "fraud" form to file with Visa. This is a scam! When you call the numbers provided, they have a recording (all 4 partners) that states you have reached the cancellation line, but please note that NO refunds will be given for any charges to you account as per the agreement made with our "partner" organization. Also, a cancellation with one does not cancel any of the other "partnership agreements". They know what they are doing. Everyone needs to file a complaint with your comsumer advocate group in you state.

• Te
    Teresa May 07, 2009

What a scam they are! Just had another charge after my cancellation of $9.95 that they refuse to refund. I tried the products for weight loss, and actually gained weight while taking them. Then, trying to get everything finally cancelled has been an ordeal. I now have 2 cancellation numbers from them. Hoping it is finally over!

• Pa
    Patricia May 12, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I reached Pro Cleanse to cancel but Acai Berry said I had to cancel 14 days from the day I placed the order. I didn't receive the product until 5 days after I ordered so obviously I couldn't cancel within the 14 days. I'm very upset with the Acai Berry company. They charged me $82.31 after I called and cancelled and will not refund me. I wish there was a way to let other people know what a scam it is.

Carole R May 12, 2009

I ordered PureCleanse Pro on16th or 17th April(I understood it was a free trial).On 17th April I was charged €19.62. I received the product very quickly.Another charge on 2nd May was CW-WEB ACCESS €3.83.
    Another charge looming for my next visa statement is €45.68 on 8th May. I phoned PureCleanse Pro after searching for a number for quite some time. A very helpful lady explained the charges to me. The first charge was postage on one bottle tablets(very steep). The web access charge is for Insider Secrets tip.com. The last charge is for the months supply of tablets.Couldn't figure out if it was for the first"trial" bottle of tablets or the next one.I cancelled my order as I don't wish to try the tablets. Hopefully that is that. I have to return the unopened bottle to the UK. The number I used for PureCleanse Pro was [protected]. The lady gave me the number to cancel WEB ACCESS which is [protected] which I did get through to & cancelled.Please note it was PureCleanse Pro that I purchased.
    Carole R

Cara May 13, 2009

This is the biggest scam ever, I ordered the Purecleanse Pro trial which says you have 2 weeks to cancel and there is a 60 day full money back guarantee. I called within 2 weeks and canceled only to see a $9.95 charge on my card 2 weeks later. I called again to correct their error and was told that I canceled from one company but not the other so I had to pay the $9.95. There is never any mention of 2 companies and I called the number listed on my order to cancel so why would I think I needed to cancel from another company that I never heard of. BE AWARE, this is a scam to get peoples money. If they were so confident about their product they wouldn't need to operate in this manner!

• St
    Steve Knoxville May 18, 2009

Agree, they are ruthless, the credit charges are ridiculous, we had to cancel credit card to get them to stop-
    Dissappointed is a nice word to use with this company-

• Nf
    nfox1 May 19, 2009

Agree. this is a scam. I did not order anything. I did not receive any such product, just a letter saying thanks for your membership. I did not sign up for a membership. But I have $60+ fraudulant charges, before I discovered the unauthorized charges. Had to call credit card company to dispute charges, and change account #. The credit card company new all about this company and scam. Tried calling a number listed on the letter it does not work. Dead air.
    have no idea how the accessed my info

• Pa
    paash May 21, 2009

Im in NZ and have been scammed by these freaking idiots for now over 500 dollars !!! CANCELL your cards the second you think something is wrong!!! I just tonight that $200 has been taken from my credit . DO NOT BE FULLED THESES GUYS ARE SCAMMING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
    Contact your bank and get fraud onto them

• As
    ASD May 27, 2009

I was scammed as well. After calling 4 of the 6.. yes 6! numbers they gave me to cancel various 'free' memberships, and then having the last 2 fail, I reported my card stolen. I wasn't taking a chance of being charged for things I do not want. I still have not recieved their product and I ordered it over 7 days ago. I don't know how I'm supposed to do a trial without it.

• Gr
    GRECO May 29, 2009

I PAY 4 DLS FOR MY PURE CLEAN PRO AND NOW THEY ARE CHARGING 59 DLS. THIS IS A FRAUD-.

• Mi
    Milo P Otis May 31, 2009

I wound up on Forbes website and read the advertizement regarding PureclesePro. I ordered what I thought was a 14 day trial, meaning 14 pills but was immediately billed the $4.95 shipping and handeling + $59.95. I immediately called and cancelled. I was told that the order could not be stopped from shipping. I was given a cancellation reference number. I called my Visa company and wanted the charges reversed.

I have to wait until I recieve the stupid things, send them back and wait for the credit to my charge card. The order states that I would have 2 full weeks after I receive the PureclesePro to evaluate the product and see the results for myself before I am ever billed. B.S. I was billed immediately. If I'm still not sure after that, , I am still fully covered by thier 60 day full money back guaranteed - which doesn't start until after the 2 full weeks.

I've learned to document everything years ago. Document, who did you talk to, what is their reference number, etc.

• La
    land Jun 01, 2009

I signed up for the "free trial" like most. IMO the ad was misleading in making you think the $4.95 was for the month. I now, for some reason, have a bottle of Acai & Green Tea, a bottle of Power Tea, and a bottle of Pure Cleanse Pro, as well as a $78.98 charge where I can go on their website for support and another web access with a charge of 6.95. I have literally been on the phone all day long, I have a total of seven numbers that I have to call to ensure everything is off my card. Every charge on my statement has a different phone number by it. One number tells me to cancel to go to www.myinternetorder.com...I go there, put in info, and it "cannot rerieve acct". Oh, and did I mention, that I did call and cancel this stuff shortly after I received the first bottle of Acai...this site was very, very misleading. This is definately my LAST free trial offer order!! A total of $306.97 is what I am trying to get off my acct!!

• La
    land Jun 01, 2009

P.S. Was just told by one that two of the companies have gone out of business and I had to take it up with my bank; they had a way to get my money back...this is a nightmare!

• Ed
    Edna Jun 03, 2009

I ordered the FREE order from pure cleanse PRo I returned them unopened because it took 3 weeks to get to me they debited my credit card before I received them and I was really annoyed so I sent them back taht was over 3 weeks ago now I ahve talked to LIve Chat and they have given me a few numbers to a call at first I got to talk to someone and they said they could not refund my money until they received the pruduct back Iam still waiting and cannot not get them on any of the numbers at all they are unavailable.

• Ra
    Rachy0587 Jun 04, 2009

Had the same problem with these companies.
    get onto credit card services.

log onto pure cleanse site and at the very end there is a link to contact them. send the query and print the screen to save a copy for your own records.
    The wu-yisource the company taking money for tea is linked to this. E-mail them on [protected]@wu-yisource.com.

keep a record of all emails you send and receive. if they dont stop credit card services can intervene as long as you have proof you tried to stop them!
    Good luck hope it helps.
    Rachael, Ireland

• De
    Dee Jun 11, 2009

So for those of you who need the number for pure cleanse pro its [protected] and for acai berry its [protected].
    I called Acai berry just earlier today to cancel because they charged me $135.36 CD on visa and I thought this product was apparently "free". I've learnt my lesson that there is no such thing as free lunch. I've paid for S&H as they claimed it was the only amount that I was suppose to pay for. So when i called, i spoke to a lady and apparently she couldnt pull my file up. My name, phone number and email address didnt show up. Now shes telling me to fax in my name, phone number and email address to this number [protected]. This is a damn scam. I contacted my bank and told them the situation, they told me as long as i have proof of cancellation they will not charge me and take it off my visa. Ive been stressing over this for 2 nights what a headache. For those of you who even thought about getting the so called "free" trials... PLEASE DONT DO IT!!!

Catriona Jun 16, 2009

Scam Scam Scam... I'm in Ireland and I have experienced €195 of a robbery in just ten days. I received nothing in the post and they will continue to take money... CANCEL YOUR CARD... REPORT FRAUD...

• We
    wendelles Jun 25, 2009

hi there all, I am having the same problem, I havn't been charged the $4.95 and $59.95 as it says but numerous differe nt amounts, My one bottle, which I cancelled has cost me just over $200.00.I have clicked on the contact us with no answer back. My credit card has been tempory closed so they can't get any more money off me. These people are pure rip offs and must be stopped.If anyone has any luck on this, I would love to hear.
    Wendy New Zealand

• Ji
    Jillian Suzanne Jun 30, 2009

Same thing has happened to me. I'm trying to return the pure cleanse and the address that they gave me is wrong. SURPRISE!!! The address is right but no such company there. I did cancel my subscription and change my card access number. Hopefully they will not charge me again.

• Ev
    Evans85 Jun 30, 2009

I have had the same problem with these, I have just spent hours searching the web and calling different numbers, please visit

On this website is a 'free' UK number and also a live chat, I manage to speak with an operator who has cancelled my order and has also advised a refund will be actioned

Fingers crossed everything ok from here...

• Li
    Lisa F. Jul 17, 2009

Agree that these companies are scam artists. The products didn't even work and I was automatically charged before the 14-day trial ended. Also, agree with all the compaints about Pure Cleanse ... this is NOT a free product no matter. Definitely false advertisement!! Do not do it! I know if I plan on ever wanting to "try" a product, I will go to my health store/GNC and purchase the product. What a very expensive lesson.

• Pr
    Precise Driving Jul 20, 2009

OH MY GOD. I cant believe all this. Im living in Ireland and paid for the free trial on my mam's credit card. then my mam is tellin me there's a ll different charges been added to the card for over €200. Same as everyone else I cannot contact them?? the number everyone is givin above could some one let me know what area code i put in front of that from ireland because when Im ringing it, it says I cannot be connected. I've told me mam to cancel her card and report fraud. Never experienced anything like this before so thanks for starting up this complaint page. thanks nadine

• Ra
    RachelHW Jul 29, 2009

I'm in Australia and am having the exact same problems of all you!
    I have contacted my bank today and am about to send an email to A Current Affair - Australian TV Show - to see if they can do anything to help us all out as well.
    All phone numbers I keep trying to call are always closed!
    Please make sure you tell all your friends and family about these companies and hopefully we will have them shut down due to their fraudulent activity. It seems there are enough of us out there that could unite in this to have these people pay for what they have done to us!
    The best I can offer personally, is to have your bank investigate a fraudulent dispute or just cancel your credit card so they can't charge your card any more!
    Godd luck to you all.
    Rachel

• Ga
    Gaia1 Jul 29, 2009

I've been getting charged for both Acai Nutraberry and the PurecleansPro for months, even though I've sent the products back over and over and requested a refund of all the money they're taking. I got an e-mail confirming cancellation, but two days later, I got another bottle of the Acai berry stuff. I just wrote "REFUSED" on the envelope. I want my money back. This is ridiculous. The stuff DOESN'T work. It made me gain 25 pounds that I'm working tirelessly to get back off. I can't believe these thieves.

• Ki
    Kiminil Jul 30, 2009

Look at the comments from across the globe! They rip you off my misleading you on the website & shipping you MORE than the free trial amount and then they CHARGE you for it. My credit card company is on to them!

• Am
    Amanda_ Sep 05, 2009

I live in Canada and I ordered the product on line-Thermothinn Plus and Pure cleanse pro. I want to cancel both product before they charge me hundreds of dollars. Of course I cannot find the website I ordered them from or a number, can someone please help me out...
    AMANDA-CANADA

• Fe
    fed up in Ontario Sep 21, 2009

I like so many others trusted the system to protect me from credit card fraud. I too ordered the Akai Thermothin Plus product in conjunction with the Purecleanse Pro FREE samples...meaning we pay only shipping. The akai product billed me as expected for $5.00 U.S. The Purecleanse Pro billed me for $14.95 U.S. I was away when they arrived and so missed the 14 day cancellation period. I guess it wouldn't have made a bit of difference. I was then shocked to see my credit card billed by some mysterious company called NUTRITIONAL SUPP for $79.95 U.S. followed by another billing for GHS HEALTH STORE PANAMA(Akai) for $59.95 U.S. which I expected, so I did not open the product, until I learned how to send it back.
    On September 2/09 I was billed by a WELLBHEALTH for $79.28U.S. and DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY REPRESENT!!
    Now again I have been billed $129.59 as of Sept. 2/09 by GHS Health Store PANAMA!!
    In total I have recieved only the initial trial products from both PurecleansePro andThermothin Plus, plus one other shipment from each which I am desperate to return. I cancelled my credit card right away when I recieved this last statement and urge everyone to do the same. The product does not work and is a fraud. They owe me a total of $376.00 Canadian! Don't bite these free offers. I tell my kids all the time!!! I had to learn the hard way. Let me know if anyone out there has ever received money back on their credit card. Mastercard refuses to do anything about this. I'm in Canada.
    Fed up in Ontario

• On
    Ontario another one Sep 23, 2009

Another in Ontario
    My experience is almost identical to Fed up in Ontario only I never did receive another shipment after the initial.
    I did get a number [protected] and did actually talk to a person who was able to call up my account and confirmed the 2 charges from GHS & Wellbhealth. He asked if I wanted the products reshipped and I said no I want my money back. He gave me a cancellation #, his name and ID # and said the money would be refunded within 3 - 5 days. (talked to him Sep 22/09)
    I then contacted my VISA and they immediatley cancelled my card and are launching an investigation. They said if they don't refund the money (which they will watch for and credit to my new card) it could take up to 6 months for VISA to get the refund.
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
    I will keep you posted in case I do get the money refunded, but VISA didn't seem too confident they would honor.

• On
    Ontario Another One (2nd) Sep 25, 2009

Sept 25/09
    Another in Ontario
    I can hardly believe it but the money was actually credited back to my account today, the total $165.87.
    Maybe the above number I called is the magic number.
    I'm still in shock.

• Fr
    Frasier Oct 09, 2009

I have pretty much the same complaints as all of you! I wish I would have come here first. I am hoping that it is all over for me now, 100% due to my credit card company. They helped me obtain phone #'s for thease crooks and stayed on the line with me while I spoke with the salespeople about cancellation. They made sure that I received all of the information I needed such as, cancellation #, name of sales person I was speaking with and his/her ID #, ect. After speaking with GHS they will email you instructions (RMA Form)with a RMA #, (which, if you are returning the product, has to be written and clearly visible on the outside of your return envelope) and a return address and instructions on how to send to avoid future charges on your credit card. The other company, Pure Cleanse Pro or Ultra Cleanse, I think they change the name as often as they do thier phone #, sent me the instruction via email but no return address!!! Once again I could not contact them on any of the #'s provided, so had to go through the credit card company. They were very aprehensive about giving their adress to me but the credit card company got it! THANK GOODNESS! I would have had an additional eighty some dollars on my card in 2 more days. If you got suckered in like the rest of us...don't waste time trying to contact them, contact your credit card company first!!! VERY IMPORTANT! When you mail your product back make sure to get a tracking # to avoid more charges while it is being mailed back. I hope this message will help someone!!!

• Un
    unhappiness Oct 12, 2009

I totally agree, it certainly appears to be a scam.

I have not received the Ultra Cleanse Plus product and don't believe I ever will despite being charged $90+ on my credit card. I am hoping they will honour the cancellation I just made, and not charge my card again.

The terms and conditions of the 'free trial' are very unclear, and if they really value customer service they should send you an email when you order, clearly stating what the process is and when your key dates are. The terms and conditions make no mention of the free trail. I might try their 30 day money back guarantee – should the product ever turn up, which I doubt.

PS Richards6 a) you have to recieve the product to return it, b) your website only provides a 30 day money back guarantee. Maybe check your facts

• Cb
    cbr1000rider Oct 12, 2009

ok, i ordered the acai burn trial, was at work while the confurmation calls were made, and couldn't really hear to well to talk. so i tried to rush the call"(s)". i recieved the acai burn and the pure clense without knowing how i

got the latter of the two to begin with. turns out that one of those confermation calls was a sale call, and to rush it alone, in order to get back to my job, i agreed, and verified my adress. i thought that someone had souble booked my call for one product, then i got a 48.92 dollar charge on my card. however, i have JUST canceled. it

was not to hard once i found the rite number. [protected] will send you to a rep that can talk with you about acai burn, and [protected] will take you to pure clense. i actually got the same lady on both calls which took

me off guard. however she was very friendly, and calcelled everything for me. no more charges, no more products. and the thing about sending them back or getting charged, if you send them back before 30 days, they will refund the 90 something that you got charged for having it longer then 14 days. so good luck

everyone. i think staying away from trials is a good idea, and if your not willing to pay for it, don't order it. i would have concidered keeping mine, but it gave me daily headaches. not cool.

• Cy
    cy2362 Oct 12, 2009

what an absolute pain in the ###, i also got tricked into the Free Trial which they later took £55 out of my account the telephone numbers you need calling from the uk is for

Acai - [protected] Wu-Yi - [protected] Pure Cleanse pro - [protected] Resveratrol - [protected] Dazzle White - [protected] and Pure Lift [protected]

i was told i would be refunded after i told them that i have made a claim at the bank for fraud and that i have contacted my solicitor, also i have been on the net and there are thousands of complaints regarding there company for fraud

• Me
    MellyWilliams Oct 22, 2009

I have also had the same issue. I am in Australia and ordered the free trial of both Thermothinplus and Ultracleanse and now I am having extreme difficulty trying to return them in the "free trial period". I have managed to get through to the toll-free number ([protected]; call from midnight to 5am Sydney time) and they have sent me return instructions. I am still waiting to hear from Thermothinplus though...

• Ir
    Irishlass Nov 07, 2009

I fell like such an idiot can't believe I fell for this scam! I clicked on the button to confirm then realised I shouldn't have done that!!
    I used the ultracleanse 24/7 live chat and she cancelled it for me but told me I would be billed 87dollars!!! I couldnt understand why I was being charged, she explained to me that the orders were automatic and the shipping company will already have it...really I highly doubt they had it packaged up and ready to go in the 2mins from clicking the button to contacting them!!! If the above post from Rosemary Kirksey is true and they are happy to refund if unused product is sent out then why the hell can they just not stop the product from being sent so that you are never charged???
    Not happy with this I called them and was told that if I post it back and they recieve it before the 25th November I will get a refund. This doesn't make any sense either it takes 10 working days and today is the 7th meaning I more than likely wont get it till at least the 20th giving me 5 days to get it back its just not realistic.
    I have contacted my credit card company (Bank of ireland Visa) and they have cancelled my card and advised me to contact transaction disputes to deal with any further charges.
    I really wish I had of read these posts before I signed up for this stupid thing and I hope anyone reading this stays away from this SCAM!!!